Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When does anal sex become pleasurable
princealbertofb Wrote:Maybe poppers have changed since they first started being marketed. I don't know, since I've never used the stuff.

All I know is that I've read some things about them that didn't make them totally safe, maybe just because they allow relaxation to the point that people will exaggerate and abuse their bodies (like a false numbing effect that can encourage people to use oversized toys that do havoc in the nether regions?).

There was also something about the membrane of the nostrils, I believe. I'd have to look it up again.

But, as I said, poppers may have changed.

I tend to be of the school of what comes "naturally" should be the way to go. But then, I've not found it difficult to accomodate my partner. Wink

Thanks.

My understanding is that inhaling the LIQUID can be FATAL. But that's not how they're meant to be used. So yes, it requires some caution, but if you're careful and not otherwise impaired, simply inhaling the VAPORS does produce a temporary relaxation.

I'm not going to endorse or condemn either way. I think people should make up their own minds, but it's kind of difficult to do so given the lack of scientific evidence. Most of it is anecdotal.

I've never used poppers and, wouldn't. If you have other health issues, they can cause some nasty side effects, even kill you. Same if misused.

Not that I haven't put worse things in my body, but I don't think they are worth the potential risks involved. There are natural, all be it slower ways to relax those muscles and, anal is far from required just because you are gay. There are a multitude of ways to pleasure your partner.

That said, I have not known anyone, baring actual medical reasons, that is unable to work to the point of enjoying being an anal bottom. It might take longer for some than others, but, if you want to, you can learn and prepare yourself to do it without resorting to drugs of any kind.

I have to agree with defiant on this one. The couple times I attempted it wasn't pleasant. Ihad a bad experience really soured me on it. I don't need it personally

i have never been with a guy, but hopeful Butter
when i masturbate it's entirely anal, the girls haven't
been out to play in a long time. i can't imagine
how i ever got pleasure any other way. Smileysex