Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is it "going all the way"?
To my mind, and only talking about man on man sex, just the idea of making a partner ejaculate, by whatever method would be going all the way. It could be oral sex, it could be penetrative sex, or just a hand job. If there is an orgasm, then it's "all the way". For some "all the way" would mean getting totally naked only, and for some it would be indulging in anal sex, I guess. But since some people don't enjoy, and don't even entertain the thought of... anal sex, I don't think we can't say that they haven't gone "all the way", just because they've not indulged in that particular activity.

"All the way", to me, means when you've reached that degree of intimacy that you have given as much of yourself to the other as you can afford to, or as much as you have previously imagined you would. So it really does depend on your own limitations, and as everyone's limitations are likely to be different, "all the way" can't mean the same thing for everybody.

Question: would it be "all the way" if I had a self-induced orgasm that my partner in intimacy was only allowed to watch (not help with or create or even initiate)? Some might think it was. And I might think it was too if my partner's fantasy was to see me get off, as a voyeur.

Think of it, many people seem to enjoy phone sex or videocam sex these days. Shouldn't we consider that that is "all the way" if all that can be achieved is a simultaneous gratification of libido on either side of the phone or screen?
I'll let you think about it... Wink Confusedmiley-eating-icecr .. all the way.

Undreamt Wrote:I don't think it really matters, but an hand job and/or a blow job is sex.

For me any kind of intimacy with my partner is sex, if it could end or if it is at the end of a pursuit of sexual gratification. Just caressing my partner, to me, is sex... It needs to go no further than that. A kiss can be sex (not all kisses are sex, some are just familiar greetings), but most kisses I give him are sex. Holding hands can be sex (but like kissing, sometimes not). Because the lines are so blurred, it makes outside judgement very difficult. I would have to agree with Pix on that issue.

TonyAndonuts Wrote:So I was talking with a friend and we seemed to disagree on when exactly for lesbian couples do you go from just oral sex (3rd base) to actually full on intercourse (going all the way). With guys it's pretty simple, a handjob or blowjob isn't sex yet, but penetration is. But since girls don't have dicks, when for them is it actual sex? My friend thinks that it's all about climaxing. If they climax, then it's sex, no matter how it happened or in what condition. So, a girl rubbing another girls vagina until they climax is sex, even if the other girl didn't return the favor and they stopped right after. I always thought it mattered on how invested they are in the act. Like, trying different positions, scissoring, using their mouth and fingers, orgasming multiple times, and just generally being really into each other. Am I right? Is my friend right? Are we both wrong, because that's very possible...

I'd have to disagree with the assumption that a handjob or a blowjob isn't sex... As long as the genitals are involved, it's sex. Of course I'm not talking about a medical exam in which the genitalia is involved.

Would girls bother rubbing vaginas? Or would they be working on the clitoris instead?

princealbertofb Wrote:Would girls bother rubbing vaginas? Or would they be working on the clitoris instead?

totally depends what she's into

megumidesu Wrote:totally depends what she's into

That's a very honest answer, Meg.... Thanks.

Is smoking a wet cigar going all the way?

Oral sex is eerrrmmm sex. Just a form sex some people consider less "extreme" or "far" as penetrative sex.

This has been covered:

stu Wrote:Is smoking a wet cigar going all the way?

what ???? :S

Sex is an act of Consensual Sexuality.

Sex is derivative of one's Sex Organs, meaning any enactment of these parts with another's or even with themselves, is Sex.

Masturbation, Oral, Anal, Vaginal, all that and some so are different varieties of enacting Sex, which is a part of Sexuality.

Penetration and rubbing and what not are just sub-acts within the act of Sex.

Otherwise anything to do with Penetration would be considered Sex.

So there you go Sheep