Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is it ok, to have a sleep over?
I have been seeing this guy since the the 25th of November, which was our first date. I believe we had a total of 6 or 7 dates since. I have been over his house many times, made out but did not have sex. I told him I was not ready for that and he said that, its ok because he sees more than just sex with me or something along those line. (bad memory). My question is, when is it ok for us to have a sleep over? I have almost fallen asleep in his arms twice. So I just want to make sure that we/I are/am not rushing into it too fast. I really like this guy and I do not want to mess that up. what do I do? and do I ask him if I can spend the night? help me please!

I think you've already gone 6 or 7 times longer before having sex than most of the people I've ever known :p

Ultimately it's whatever you're comfortable with. There's no manual here. If you wait a really long time he could start to feel frustrated or strung along but it's hard to know what's in his head.

Your not ready for sex and it's fine but your potential lover need to see this relationship is going forward. Sleeping over could be a step forward, something your friend may appreciated since the relationship will look like going forward.

Aski if he wants to stay the night. Then tell him how far you're willing to go that night. Smile

Lex

... and then go there

How old are you?

What is required for you to feel it is time to go all the way? What do you define as all the way?

What do you love most about him? Smile

it's not Russia, you know. you can do whatever you want when you want it, when it feels right to do so.

You put the breaks on for sex... it's kinda up to you now to initiate when to proceed... or merge. Smile

You can sleep over without having sex. Wink

dynamodean Wrote:You can sleep over without having sex. Wink

YOU might be able to... I've rarely had that kind of will power if sharing a bed. Smile

Resistance is futile. Wink