Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is it ok, to have a sleep over?
Will there be a pillow fight?

Borg69 Wrote:YOU might be able to... I've rarely had that kind of will power if sharing a bed. Smile

Resistance is futile. Wink

I never said it was easy. Smile Things have a habit of getting in the way. Wink

Has he asked you to be his boyfriend yet? Or have you asked him to be your boyfriend? You don't have sex until your in some kind of a committed relationship.

I like being the old-fashioned, old school, matron who insist upon proper Victorian Gay Etiquette (which I just made up).....................
We Have Elvis !!

6 or 7 dates?

Watcha waitin' for?

It's entirely up to you. You make your own rules!

You beat my record....by 6 or 7 dates!

I'm a free spirit! :-)

By the way, the answer to the thread question is about 15 minutes after the six hours of wild sex on the first date.....at least it always was that way for me.

Rareboy Wrote:By the way, the answer to the thread question is about 15 minutes after the six hours of wild sex on the first date.....at least it always was that way for me.
How you doing!

Rareboy Wrote:By the way, the answer to the thread question is about 15 minutes after the six hours of wild sex on the first date.....at least it always was that way for me.

Really, 15 minutes, I thought you'd have passed out after that "wild things" Ticklefight

dynamodean Wrote:You can sleep over without having sex. Wink

You can order a steak and then not eat it, too, but... Smile

Lex

If you've gone 6-7 dates without doing it then you probably never will.

The best rule is to do it whenever the fuck you want .. or vice versa... whichever occurs first.