Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When sex-change is a mistake: Some transsexuals suffer bitter regrets
This interviews 3 people who have had varying types of MtF sex reassignment. The 2 who transitioned completely became happier, and the one who didn't feels compelled to complete the journey. Part 1 of 4:

DOMITIAN Wrote:IToo few "Transgender" males realise that violent removal of their genitilia almost always results in the elimination of ALL sexual feeling and sexual drive; so what is the point ? ?

Do male-to-female Transgender people just want to wear womens cloths and cook and clean for their husbands ? ? ?

Could a MtF transgendered who has transitioned completely respond to this?

I know a few MtF. and most had a stronger sex drive than I do, but I don't think any of them have transitioned completely, so I don't know the effects. (I met a pair of MtF who had very low sex drives but they also had not transitioned completely, though they both were big drug abusers which might explain their low sex drives.) I could see the sex drive lowering considerably, but as long as the prostrate is in place (which as far as I know it is) there's still some testosterone production, and I'd figure there are hormone treatments to help with the sex drive as well. But all in all, I don't know and I'm very curious, and I think those who are thinking of crossing over should know one way or another from someone who has actually made the journey to better make an informed decision.

DOMITIAN Wrote:I understand that human sexuality comes in many forms and I believe in maximum tolerance of sexual behavior, but I simply cannot accept that someone would deliberately mutilate their own genitales. It is clear that way too many male born transgender people are making seriously dangerous desicisions that result in permanent physical damage to themselves.

It is easy enough for a woman to aquire a masuline body simply by taking enough testosterone, but the surgical removal of the male genitilia by male-to-female transitions is an act of violence directed against one own body, and . . . IT IS NOT HEALTHY!

Too few "Transgender" males realise that violent removal of their genitilia almost always results in the elimination of ALL sexual feeling and sexual drive; so what is the point ? ?

Do male-to-female Transgender people just want to wear womens cloths and cook and clean for their husbands ? ? ?

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS SELF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR. . . . . SORRY!

It took me years to try to understand......

...and something clicked one day. I had this commercial from the 70s stuck in my brain featuring Cathy Rigby and PMS...she was talking about how doctors finally acknowledged that it existed after years of research and at the end of the commercial she said..."All they had to do was ask me".

I could relate to that because there are alot of things I have "known" that other people would think I was crazy or wrong about...and so many of them have come to pass or I found out later that I was right...

...and when I listen to the transgender people telling me that they "know"...I now believe them.

They are walking in their own shoes and being true to themselves despite the worst kind of opposition on the planet ...if they are willing to face all of the consequences then surely they must know more about who they are than I or anyone else could possibly comprehend.

What might be violent self destructive behavior for you could be FREEDOM for them.

Hmmm.

I can't really say anything on this expect that they're an adult. It's they're body and i respect whatever choice they make.

I support transgender. Sorry if that offends anybody.

i dont believe its possible to "change sex"

no such thing

the question arises but do you do with men threatening to cut off their own organs or have?a mental hospital?or just give in?

if i ever have a kid i hope they arent like that ,all mixed up-its all caused by popular culture i think

just live with what youre born with is my attitude-did they in the past? i bet they did from 2000 bc to 1950 ad

go get a hobby or something

i bet this post will set off a wave of posts