Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
date a 16yo?
Kyle Wrote:I wouldn't wish to be in a relationship with bi guy.

Why?

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.]

The main issue is his age + his bisexuality. One can predict potential problems with that admixture.

Kiid Wrote:Dating him now so Big Grin
Santa came early this year. (New Years morning)

Glad for you Smile

Natecott Wrote:The main issue is his age + his bisexuality. One can predict potential problems with that admixture.

It isn't the bisexuality it was more that he's the same age as my lil brother. I cannot predict problems. It's just like any other relationship. Bisexuals are just as trust worthy as any other sexual oriented person. If someone can predict problems with going out with someone who is bi then why not with heterosexual relationships or homosexual relationship with two gay people

Macedonian Wrote:Glad for you Smile

Thankyou Big Grin
I'm very happy. The happiest I'v been for a while.

Kyle Wrote:and still I wouldn't wish to be in a relationship with bi guy.
So if you want something serious think about it again, if you want to have a nice time go for it.

It is serious. Bi guys are just like dateing anyother guy in most cases. He's not bitchy tho like alot of the homos I'v met. We are taking things slow and both want it long term. Neither of us have been in propper a relationship so we don't know how things work yet but we will figure things out one our own.

Three years that is nothing! Just think if you were 30 and dating someone your age. Really 3 years is not to bad.

Well I'm dateing him now so n.n