Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, listening to this and thinking about life:

Wow, this thread is surprising to me. I thought guys were more comfortable with their emotions now than in generations past. Now I wonder.

I cry often, and it is in no way a threat to my strength or masculinity. In fact, I consider it a sign of strength to be able to show any emotion -- including tears of sadness -- without hiding out or fearing the response of others. I don't always live up to that ideal, but I try.

I cry every time I listen to Same Love so the last time I cried was 5 minutes ago, thanks to Posterpicture Smile I just love that chorus, "S/he keeps me warm.."

jaxc Wrote:when i watched modoka magica, but they were manly tears :biggrin:

Almost made me cry too. Looking forward to the movies! Even if they're probably cashgrabs the animation's going to be even more awesome c:

Last night....reading a book....LOL

Okay, if you're talking about LEGIT crying, I guess it was when I had a crush on my teacher and I hated myself for it. I know nothing is going to happen, and I've already accepted that yet I just cant shake those feelings off.

About a week ago seeing the Wizards of Waverly Place movie again. My girl laughed at me when I jumped where a character almost fell down a pit (even though I knew it was coming), and when a character's brother loses his memories and about to have his entire existence obliterated his sister cries and gives the most heartfelt speech of how much she loves him, and sometimes, like a week ago, it makes me cry with her.

Probably back in 2005, when my granny died.

Last week I guess, because Im quite frustrated with whats going on with my life, haha

But honestly, Im just over reacting most of the time. Crying for me is a therapy..after I cry, I feel so good. Wink It is not a sign of weakness so dont be ashamed of doing so

Very recently. Life issues are one thing but when you're health has been inconsistent since August of 2012, it's easy to break you down

posterpicture Wrote:Yesterday, listening to this and thinking about life:

Wow

Wow! I cried too. I had never heard this song, and really am not that into rap, but this song is going on my iPod. Thanks for posting this.

:flirty-thank-you-sm