Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When was the last time you cried?
I rarely cry, but last Saturday I had to take my 16 year old cat to the vet for help on his final step to everlasting sleep. Man, it was horrible. I cried for about 3 hours, then felt like shit the rest of the weekend. I'm typically a fairly strong person, but when it comes to my 'boys', I'm just an old softy. Thankfully, I still have 2 to keep me company.

Yesterday morning, but it was from happiness.

Last time I cried due to depression though was perhaps a month ago. I'm one of those people however who seems to cry at the drop of a hat :redface:

Many many years ago. I can't remember the last time.

I tend to bottle up my depression and feel miserable without ever crying. Not healthy, I'd think.. but outwardly showing that type of emotion has never been one of my strong points.

The other day after watching a dotor who episode i missed. and then made the mistake of listening to deppressing music

A few weeks ago. I was getting a lecture on self-worth.

A couple of times in the last week. Just some of those "down" days.

Today was the last time I cried. Sad
An eye for an eye

When I was 16 I think. For absolutely no reason at all. The last time before that was when I was around 10. At that age I had decided to become an adult earlier than most people and to not cry anymore. Obviously it doesn't really work like that and I think the crying for no reason thing was due to lack of emotional outlet for many years :o

when i watched modoka magica, but they were manly tears :biggrin:

i cry all the time . it's embarrassing . especially because i wear loads of makeup so when i cry i look like a crack addict panda