Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will my ex understand that it's over between us?
Anonymous Wrote:Actually I started to feel like I'm from some other century a long time ago. I'm quite surprised about how easy people are on unfaithfulness.

Most probably I won't go to the police, that would probably be too harsh on him, although this probably is stalking. I can understand that he might need some time to get over it and I'm not angry on him anymore and I don't wish him anything bad, but I don't want to be together with him anymore. I don't want to see him or hear about him, I just want to forget him. I asked so little from him - just to be faithful to me - and unfortunately he was unable to do it. Alcohol is not an excuse, it's not meant to drink till the point where you cannot control your actions anymore. Someone who cannot drink properly and doesn't know his limits, should not drink at all.
Cheaters do not change. I know it, because I've had tons of my heterosexual friends crying on my shoulder that they forgave their man once and now he's cheating on them again and they don't understand why.

The reasons why my previous relationships ended, were various, and yes, I've already been cheated on. And how could I be sure about something now? Maybe this is not the first time, maybe he's been lying to me all along. I don't think I'm a bastard for wanting a man who loves only me and doesn't jump into the first bed at the first possibility.

21 years from now (when you are my age) I suspect you are going to look back at this and scold yourself for being so naive.

No you are not a bastard, a bit wet behind the ears, a bit unrealistic, a bit too optimistic - its all cute and adorable, but I suspect life will beat that nonsense out of you soon enough.

Like you I had this ideal where I would meet a guy who is totally into monogamy. And I did, a couple three times - just one decided we needed to do lots of meth and got me hooked on that and needle use, the other broke my heart and my arm... well he broke the arm first, moments later my heart shattered. The first ended up going to prison for a very very long time for murder.... Yeah I have good luck with my men.

It is really, really hard to find a half decent fellow. Ask Dfiant how long he has been single and why exactly he ain't looking for a relationship. Or ask Mr. Tinkles. Or you can peruse our Members Section here and count the number of Single Gay Men compared to those in a Monogamous Gay Relationship. Me thinks there are more in open relationships than monogamous ones.... IDK

Abusers, users, liars, cheaters, then there is a plethora of nasty habits, slobs, lazy bastards, gamers who spend more time with their PC or Game box then they will ever spend with you.... Drug users, alcoholics, so many high quality dudes out there. Why are all of us single again?

So again, if this particular fellow's only fault is he drank, got drunk and had sex with another person and he treats you decently in every other area, perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to toss him back.

Yes there are plenty of fish in the sea, most are sharks.