Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Do You Meet Other Teens
yeah it is very hard to find a bf n this day n age where there alot of straight guys taking a more metro role n grooming themselves n all that. there's only one youth group where i live n it's really not my element so i usually wait for someone special to come to me or just chat on the web or something??

No one's out at my school, I think I've picked up on some hidden ones though but I'm not sure so I don't wanna blow my cover, sort of insult them and get embarrassed at the same time. I keep thinking that there's some hidden gay gesture that I'm doing unintentionally though, random people have asked me if I was gay but they're way too old for me.

Good luck to everyone, since I know how hard it is.

where are you fromm??

Me? Trinidad and Tobago, isn't it right there? Or did I set some sort of privacy thing up?

TuxSky Wrote:Me? Trinidad and Tobago, isn't it right there? Or did I set some sort of privacy thing up?
Don't worry, it's there. Wink

A boyfriend! Why would you want one of those at your age? I've had three-and-a-half (don't get me going on the half!) and most of them were nothing but trouble.

That reminds me, I must order a new pad of sectioning forms...

Seriously though, can I suggest that if you're feeling a bit vulnerable right now, in need of hugs etc, now is not really the right time to plunge your self in at the deep end of the dating pool.

A youth group is a good idea, although with the proliferation of the internet and computers coming down in price over the last decade I would have thought the scope for meeting someone like-minded is endless.

Take it slow. I always used to say to a much younger friend of mine that if someone really likes you, he'll be prepared to wait until you're ready to get horizontal and if he isn't prepared to wait he isn't worth bothering with.

Do I need to mention about telling someone who you're meeting, where you're going and when you expect to be back? No I don't, cause you have your head screwed on, right Xdea? (Just nod and say, "Yes Auntie Vig!") lol.

Have a sack of fun and enjoy!

I guess, I really want someone but I keep thinking that I'll get bored of a relationship. It's been getting really bad though, people keep asking me if I have a girlfriend and I see everyone with a girlfriend or boyfriend these days and I'm just... =|

Don't worry. There are a bunches single out there. For example: myself.
People in relationship are really minority tho. You are just 18.
But to be honest, I am 19 and I start worrying that I am getting old every time I talk with a younger guy.

I know that feeling, I know some gay 16 year olds but... they're 16! I think I'll most likely have to leave this country in order to get into a relationship but when I think about that, it doesn't seem worth it.

Well, I left my country when I was 16 to go to live in the US by myself. It was touch. I remember that when I came to high school here, it was like a disaster. It was in senior year already so I had a hard time to make new friend. When I was at home, every one knew me, I was a popular kid hanging out with popular girls and guys. But in a new country, I am nothing. It has been 3 years, but I am still adjusting. However, I think it 's worth it. Freedom is always worth for something.