Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where am I going?
SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:I don't think I really want to go for a sex change. I mean...how do I explain this, this would be way too much for me. I'm not this kind of a person. I couldn't change my life that much. it's true, though, I do hate my private parts. I want to be able to have a body like Davey Wavey's, for example, to be able to work out and see the rsults on my muscles...

I am going to pursue happiness. I am going to Rebel against everything. See where that would take me...

Thanks for the responses, guys, I really appreciate them. :]

I think you have a great advantage ... you have enough time to learn and think about what you can do .. that can be a good chance for a well concidered decision. And - who knows - maybe you want not to change anything in a few years....

You seem to be a mature 14 year old, who is on a journey of discovering who you really are. This is going to be a long and hard path to follow, but you need to do it for your own sanity. You are who you are, you do not need to conform. Some people do feel that they are in the wrong gender, you will decide if this is true and hopefully seek good advice.

Good luck and may you find the way to happiness.

Rychard

Thank you. Really. And, as my psychologist says, I am a mixture. :]