Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are all the gaymers at?
Maybe more would ID themselves but I hear they can't type because their fingers are cramped from gripping little plastic things that actually control THEM.
I bid NO Trump!

Aboard the Terran Battle Cruiser Ticonderoga amongst an armada in Protoss space is where this gamer disappeared to after my last post. lol Tongue Awesome to see so many gamers here though. Smile

hey guys, if anyone is on GameRanger, please add me..... I'm "Omar Khayyam" there.....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Empire Earth(1), )

Omg!! it is my very old favourite game!! thanks for reminding me, im downloading it like after ten year Smile

I play dota 2, cities skylines, banished...

Fallout 4 is out and it is AWESOME. I have been playing a bit this week and was looking forward to an all day binge Saturday but now I have to work. I quess I have to put it off till Sunday.

my steam account: koseku

add me Smile

I'm playing Saints row the third and Saints Row 4, Left 4 dead and Left 4 dead 2. If someone is interested in playing coop send me a PM Big Grin Big Grin

Lately I've been switching between 2k16 and borderlands 2. At least until I get fallout 4.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Every Nintendo Classic (Zelda, Metroid, Mario, etc), Minecraft, RTSs (All of Them), Halo(All of Them), Fallout (3 & 4), Little Big Planet (All of them), Terraria, Starbound, Half-Life (All of them, and I'll die waiting for 3), Portal(1 & 2), Dark Souls, Legacy of Kain, Farcry, Crysis, SimCity (All of them), City Skylines, and Candy Curse... Crush, rather.

Omg. I need help.