Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the gay guys like this?
There are several types of guys I like visually... but I can't find them.

One type is what you'd call a "rocker" guy, examples below:
Edited because dammit I can't post pictures ;_; Well they were guys with long hair and beards and a little hairy and some had tattoos

Any guys like that I've met IRL are usually straight. =( If they're not, they're taken (they seem to find boyfriends very fast). And sometimes they like drugs/alcohol too much which I avoid completely. Or maybe they just don't like me. I'm not very attractive, and I have a feeling these guys tend to go for similar guys to themselves if they are gay. I can't grow facial hair very well (but keep in mind I'm only 19 so it could develop later on), my hair is always too messy and doesn't grow very fast so it isn't very long, I don't have any tattoos or anything (low pain tolerance) but big deal breaker is I'm not much for heavy metal and that stuff... I like rock but metal does nothing for me mostly. :\

Also if a gay guy doesn't really have many masculine features going on, it's easy to mistake a long-haired gay guy for a femme/cross-dresser, which probably sends them running in the opposite direction at 90mph.

Another type of guy I tend to like is a scruffy "hipster":
Edited again because of no posting links thing. But yeah just look up "hipster" in Google images to see what I mean... scruffy kinda dorky lookin guys

Again, these are almost always straight, etc. or only go for similar guys.

I know someone is gonna mention the whole "bear" thing. Well either:
a)They're too... "big", to put it in nice terms. The only bears who seem to hit on me are upwards of 250 lbs. (and no, not muscle). Chubby can be hot but that's really overdoing it for me.
b)The ones who know that guys find them hot only go for the hottest look-alikes of themselves they can find.

My cousin lives near SanFran, and her complaint is like opposite of mine. She likes clean-cut twink-like guys I guess (which doesn't do much for me), and she complains that all those guys are gay! And the straight men are scruffy. There's no clean-looking straight guys.

Perhaps a problem is that I wish for guys way outta my league? As I said, I'm not all too attractive... and for someone like that, I'm kinda picky. =\ I mean, I find other guys cute too, definately. I've expressed before though how it seems I can only attract guys I feel no attraction for.

And I did have a sorta rocker-looking guy wanting me to go out with him once. The catch? He was polygamous and wanted a male partner in addition to his wife (who was ok with it and actually suggested a threesome). I don't want that, not to mention, no attraction to girls (though I suppose any straight/bi guys would think his wife was hot). Not to mention, we disagreed about a bunch of things- I'm not easy to get along with.

So yeah, apologies for the long rant, wanna know what anyone thinks of this though.

I think you might be too picky. Lol. But of course everyone has the type of guy they're attracted. I think the guys you describe aren't always or even often obviously gay so I think that might make them harder to find. I've met a few bi guys that kinda fit in your descriptions so I wouldn't give up hope. Just maybe you need to look harder and in different places?

Your still young...as weeks/months go by you'll find other types attractive don't pidgeon-hole yourself to a specific, and if your likes/dislikes of music are a deal breaker then the doods not worth making deals for Wink
As far as leagues go tho leave them to sports we've all got different tastes so attractiveness can't really be nailed down.