people all over the place, nice!

Born and raised in Southern California.
College in Arizona.
17 years in Alaska.
Moving full time to Chicago next month.
Smile
What a ride.

Manhattan, New York. Lower East Side.

Never been further than Philadelphia for class trip or business, and that's for only six hours. Never been near an aiport. Cry

Hi,

I was born and raised in Vietnam. I moved to Florida on September 6th, 2010, and now I am living in San Diego, CA (since June 1st, 2011).

Glad to know you guys,

Tim.

Southern United States, born in Virginia (3 years), then down to Georgia (3 years) then up to West Virginia (6 years) then back down to South Carolina and I've been here ever since. Guess it's as close to a place I can call home as I've got, though I've always felt rootless (who needs roots when you have friends?). Never been further north than Pennsylvania or further west than Alabama unless you count the stay in a Dallas airport.

I live on my island home of Bermuda :3 . Born and raised.

I was raised in St.Georges Parish for my earlier years, moved on to Pembroke Parish for a long while, Then Southampton in my pre-teens, Paget when I was 14-16 and now I live in Warwick parish, 3 years running. I haven't lived in Somerset, Hamilton or Dockyard, so the way things are looking, those are my next options Tongue
[ plus Sandys as well, though it's technically not considered a Parish by some.]

I've always lived near water, heck we're surrounded by it, so I guess if you ask where I live, I can say; "In the Ocean" which wouldn't be lying :p

I visited Florida for 3 months, Daytona I believe Loveya .

Tuen Mun in Hong Kong
Auckland New Zealand
That's all ._. very quiet life for me.