Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you ticklish?
This reminds me of the first homo-erotic experience I ever had and it was in 3rd grade. there are a lot of things i've forgotten over the years, but not this for some reason....

I used to have a friend back in 3rd grade (who i can only imagine grew up to be pretty handsome, because he was the center of attention even then) and one day we were talking about tickling and being ticklish...he told me that he was only ticklish in one spot. I asked where. He told me it was on the inside of his thigh and pointed to it...i just laughed and we moved on. One day we were joking around and I remember thinking wouldn't it be funny to tickle him. So I did...i put my hand between his thigh and began to tickle...he laughed for a second, and then pushed me off and away from him saying "what are you doing? you can't do that to another boy"...and that was the end of that.

He ended up moving to california soon after that....i always wondered what happened to him.

57lambertr Wrote:the insides of my thighs are my ticklish spot
just like my story above!

Nowhere in the sense of tickling making me laugh or giggle but, just the right touch along my spine or over the souls of my feet will send shivers through me.

I've always been ticklish near my rib area, but it seems less so with age. Also, I gained some healthy weight so I think that helps, too.

Oh I love this topic, I'm ticklish almost everywhere, even just thinking about it, :biggrin: and I like it, I love the ticklish game. Roflmao