Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you ticklish?
You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gilhooly,

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat.

Reason: Making Incomprehensible/Nonsensical Posts
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Feet, underarms, sides, everywhere really :/ love it

I haven't been tickled in years, but back then it was the sides of my tummy and the soles of my feet. I liked it.

I'm ticklish on my sides and stomach and I absolutely loathe it. I'm INCREDIBLY ticklish so people think it's just hilarious to tickle me endlessly and I don't enjoy it at all. It's really uncomfortable because I'm just that ticklish and it actually kinda hurts, between the screaming and gasping for air and your chest moving rapidly in unhappy laughter. It's actually rather dangerous for people to tickle me if they don't have me outnumbered because I'll start panicking and start punching and kicking in an attempt to get free. I think people tickling me is actually why I don't like being in a situation where it's difficult to move or I feel really enclosed.

Although if you just poke me in the sides I'll squeak and I don't really mind that so long as no one does it excessively because then my rib starts to hurt. That is how I got the nickname Squeaks in elementary school. Ahah.

Feet, underarms, inside of the thighs, but mostly the sides of my chest, and on occasion my neck

Feet, under my arms, my neck and my ears :tongue:

Ma belly :3

bottom of my feet, under arms, and sides Confusedmile:

I'm so lucky I'm not ticklish.

Really? It's a great feeling Smile