Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are ....
Smurlos Wrote:Haha yeeep! Ooooh a promotion and a raise, nice one row!
Laugh at you and dan's avatar!

Glad you're cool though dude x

thank you thank you !! :biggrin::biggrin:

and its freakin confusing oookay !! lol.
dont know what the heck is going on anymore !!

Haha,dude,you are so not South African!That was Schalk Burger,you know the Springbok!I am NOT a buldging blonde hunk!

Dan1089 Wrote:Haha,dude,you are so not South African!That was Schalk Burger,you know the Springbok!I am NOT a buldging blonde hunk!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!
fancy that !!

i dont watch rugby, so couldn't be bothered about who the heck they are !

Hmmm...I don't know Rowan but I got a negative vibe from your earlier post if you know what I mean.Hope that I'm wrong.

Dan1089 Wrote:Hmmm...I don't know Rowan but I got a negative vibe from your earlier post if you know what I mean.Hope that I'm wrong.

:eek: negative ??? me ??? NEVER !!! :tongue:

no, seriously, nothing negative ! just a bit of confusion ! LoLWink

what you referring to ?

Just don't know,Coloured people alienate me,white people alienate me.So I guess I was just being unneccesarily defensive.Sorry about that.

Dan1089 Wrote:Haha,dude,you are so not South African!That was Schalk Burger,you know the Springbok!I am NOT a buldging blonde hunk!

It did have me wondering too who was in the other avatar too!? lol!! Cool

Rowan Wrote:Where are all the old people ??

( and I dont mean "old" as in Elderly !! :tongue: )

WLM, DAN, SMURLOS, SPOTTYSOCKS, PRINCEALBERT, MARSH, ETC ETC ETC ....
haven't seen or heard from anyone in ages !

Miss you boys ! WinkWinknudge
Old people, indeed ... SO glad you qualified that Wink

Well, I've been dipping in and out of this site while Albert's been at work. When he's home we have much better things to do and, take it from me, his time has not been wasted. Actually, we've been to some performances at a local dance festival this week. There are some really clever people out there. Just utterly fabulous.

Just got back to England this afternoon. Now I need to get out and earn some money.

Dan1089 Wrote:Just don't know,Coloured people alienate me,white people alienate me.So I guess I was just being unneccesarily defensive.Sorry about that.

tsk tsk tsk danny boy! You should know me better by now! I voice my problems/issues, so there won't even be the need to go on "vibes" as i will make sure that my standing on the issue is VERY clear and well understood!

Soo... Stop being such a big girls blouse and slap a smile on that face!
:-)

:biggrin: hehehe!