Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I find more gays?
Anonymous Wrote:Thanks, now im even more scared!

Forewarned is forearmed.

Never accept an open container from someone you don't know.

I've been all over the world. Trust me.

Millions find dates online so I encourage it. A GLBT campus group or gay community center near you would be a good place to start. Also a gay meetup .com group.

Dude, I feel the same as u but I think everyone's right. to set a spark for this flame, u have to open yourself first so that "someone" can see who u are (try to do it in the right place and at the right time).
I mean if they don't like u, u have nothing to lose.
try to be more "u", or pretty much u'll end up with a girfriend (if u want to). lol.

I don't want to be mean, but being scared is a lame excuse if you really want o meet more people.

I felt like an idiot walking into local bars by myself, but it payed off at the end of the day because just one night alone resulted in battalions of friends later.

You have to be somewhat aggressive in your pursuits.

I can relate to how you feel. I used to be shy about being open with myself, and I came off as something of a wallflower in social situations.

You just have to look the world in the eye and say "**** it!"

A good way to meet new guys is to try out the club/bar scene. If you feel lame going there along, drag a friend with you :biggrin:

But the most important thing is to talk to people. Get out on the dance floor, buy a cute guy a drink (make sure he's not with anyone though!!! lol) Don't worry about rejection either. It WILL happen, no matter who you are. You just have to ignore it and move on to the next project, don't worry what other people think.

try to build up your self-esteem though. You're young, you're single, you're interesting...go get 'em tiger! That should be your mindset when heading out.

Best of luck to you. Here's to finding that special someone!