being young at heart i find is a key to long life

Em.
Hi.
I'm still about.
Just been busy lately recovering my laptop.:redface:

zeon Wrote:being young at heart i find is a key to long life
Agreed.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I'm here. But i'm definitely closer mentally to the 45 year olds than the 15 year olds..... like every other 23 year old I'd say. It's adult vs child. If you're still a child (inside) at 23, then you're always going to be. :p

edit... this is coming out wrong. lol. I feel young, honestly. I am just assuming that most 45 year olds feel young too I guess. haha.

Release your inner senior citizen!
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

dunno ? but everything recycles so each 16 yo will want to ask questions = lets hope they find this place a good help if they find it - hoping past members have taken on good advice and found love ...

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Ah, that's not true Josh! We're still all here!! :]]]

Me and you have been around for some time. I rember when you started. I liked you cos I was in my mega slipknot phase.

im here Big Grin

I guess college stuffs. Good thing I'm in my internship though. A lot of spare time. Well.. 1 more day until internship ends and I'm backt o school again! Looks like I won't get much time visit here.. I envy arts people for they spare times i n my college...

AverageShane Wrote:HAHA! Old farts! : P

I bet our farts smell as nice as yours do, and quite as fresh!!!

PS you asked for this! Rolleyes

SrChulo Wrote:I'm here. But i'm definitely closer mentally to the 45 year olds than the 15 year olds..... like every other 23 year old I'd say. It's adult vs child. If you're still a child (inside) at 23, then you're always going to be. :p

edit... this is coming out wrong. lol. I feel young, honestly. I am just assuming that most 45 year olds feel young too I guess. haha.

Thank you, that's how I feel... and love does give you wings....( sometimes) :tongue: