Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did Virge go??!
I don't remember him having any serious problems with anyone either....I think it is something else.....

I also used to exchange emails with Ray (although not nearly as much as with Virge) and I tried to contact him via a couple different email accounts, but he's missing in action as well (no replies). Honestly if something had happened to Virge (health wise) I would have expected Ray to contact me (he'd done that in the past when Virge had some medical issues). I've tried everything I know, I've gone from concerned, to worried, to sorrow. If nothing else, it's just hard "not knowing" what happened to someone I considered a really good friend....

The last time I saw him, he had posted some extremely emotional and heart-wrenching stuff on the forum that seemed to display that he was having a difficult time emotionally.

He then came back a few days later and apologized for all of it, sent a couple of PMs, and.... disappeared.

I've also worried something happened to him and hope he's okay.

I don't have anything useful to add but found myself missing them too. I tried to send PMs when I first came back but they didn't answer.

I've not seen him around for ages. I had quite a long break myself and Virge stopped posting well before that if I remember.

I've tried contacting a few other members recently that I'd not seen around but not had any responses. I hope they are doing well, whatever they are up too. People come and go, such is the way of forums.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

I have nothing to add but I want to think that everythong is Ok and they continue their lives happily