Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did the women go?
It is possible that they are out there somewhere, but when I come to such places, it is not as expected and I leave quickly. I have never been on a only women site, but I have been on other kind of sites.

baristajedi Wrote:I may be wrong though, I honestly didn't find many sites for just chatting and making gay friends in general. Am I missing on this, are there a lot of these kinds of sites out there?

No, unfortunately there don't seem to be many sites like this one. Most of the others that I've looked at are dating sites or just hookup sites.

I assumed it was a vicious cycle. Fewer women leads to sausage party, sausage party drives away
women, becomes even more of a sausage party and so on.

A circulus Sausageus if you will.

Wavey I'm here.

I don't post all that often, but I read a lot. My brother [MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION] often sends me posts to read that spur discussions between us offline.

Quote: I'm here.

I don't post all that often, but I read a lot. My brother @twisttheleaf often sends me posts to read that spur discussions between us offline.

Just the act of reading can bring some "woman activity" to the site I think.
By the way, you look really beautiful, if that is you on the profile picture. You got a gift from nature.

Quote:I don't post all that often, but I read a lot. My brother @twisttheleaf often sends me posts to read that spur discussions between us offline.

Even if you don't post, just reading can bring some "woman activity" to the site. Smile
By the way, you look really beautiful, if that is you on the profile picture. You got a gift from nature.

Does anyone remember when Rainbowmum was the top poster?.... but oh, by the way, ladyfolks, she wasn't actually gay herself.