Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did you meet?
Quite a few of us answered something similar in another thread. Here's the link. Confusedmile:
How did you meet your partner?

At high school. I am glad none of us had got fired *blush* I was flirting, he made a move, I freaked out that it was forbidden, he pulled away emotionally (very far away), I came to my senses and had a really hard time to persuade him that I changed my mind and don't give a damn if it is against the school policy or not. Never regretted Smile

My husband and I met online in 1998 in San Francisco. It was a gay dating service but I don't remember the name of it. When he come over to my apartment on the 2nd date, he never left again. The rest is histtory.

11 years ago on internet chat room. We talked for a month on a chat and on the phone. After that I packed my stuff given my car away and moved 8 states over to live with him and never left. He proposed to me 2 months after we lived together. I wish I can relive that, that was very exiting time of my life Wink

Sent from BlackBerry by Seath

Met on a forum a little over a year ago. Came out to each other last November. Havent looked back since :biggrin:

In online. Met after few weeks on public place, moved together after 4 months.

Well, we weren't boyfriends, but more or less boyfriend, girlfriend... if you get what I mean.

He treated me like his girl and was possessive over everything I did.

For the first couple of weeks, I found it extremely cute, but then it got out of hand, especially when I wanted to do different things from him. I liked academic stuff, and Music, while he prefered to play Basketball and other athletic stuff.

I'd watch him play basketball or whatever else he wanted, but he wouldn't listen to me play my Cello. I wasn't offended, because most people don't want to sit around and listen to an instrument if they're not interested or actually play one.

But when I wanted to stop going with him places(just for space reasons and etc.) or hangout with him at school, he started getting flippant and would basically drag me.

He wasn't always mean and in these moments was when I felt like he could be "the one" , because he pretty much picked up where I lacked, but he had a proclivity for tantrums.

He eventually got retained in our third year and I went ahead to my last year and he got mad and pretty much cut me off. I tried for atleast half of the year to help him boost his grades, in an effort to get him to take what we call a "challenge exam" so he could jump up into the correct year, the last one. I did it in my 2nd year, because I was held back, due to complications with my age and they wanted me to basically do 5 years instead of 4. (I graduated at 17, when everyone else was 18 and 19 - they started late or were retained)

I went back to visit not long ago and I saw him and he was nice to me, but it wasn't like before. He's now in the 4th year, though technically it's his 5th year.

I think I hurt him, when I moved on and he probably felt like I left him behind.

And to add, the whole time this was happening, no one knew except a close friend of mine. Or atleast, I don't think anyone knew.

I was also going through drama outside of school, with music and moving house and a perverted landlord who would try to get me into his house alone with him and a 28yr old stalker, who's been after me since I was 13... .

Not very healthy if you ask me... but that's how we met Smile .

On a bench, in the middle of the schoolyard, me reading a book in a corner, behind a tree and him with his friends, who eventually became my friends after he invited me over.
- This is what made me like him so much, because he cared about the little guy (well, I wasn't short, but yeah...) and was, for lack of a better word, dashing.

I still like him, but nothing will come of it, I'm sure Smile .

..we locked eyes from across the street..

It was a balmy fall evening. The Cafe's were just getting filled with people from the university nearby.

Then when he came to cross the street. A BIG YELLOW BUS RAN HIM OVER..!

The End.

[j/k, I never met him yet. Probably never will..!] Rolleyes

I met my bf at the end of an Industrial concert the band was called CombiChrist Smile

We met at university, we started off as friends then best friends and one time he was sleeping over at my place after a long day of studying he kissed me and said he loved me