Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did you meet?
Ebi Wrote:We met at university, we started off as friends then best friends and one time he was sleeping over at my place after a long day of studying he kissed me and said he loved me

So sweet...I love that kind of story...

Oh dear, I'm afraid I'm going to sound unromantic... The first time I really met my partner (after long long chats and messages and e-mails and text messages online and through our mobile phones) was when he suddenly decided to take up my invitation for him to stay here over a weekend.... He said one day: "You were right, I've checked the airfares. I've bought a ticket". I was thrilled, but at the time I was only offering a weekend away from his troubles, so he could get respite for a while. We would probably chat and relax and he'd feel better from having been away from the turmoil of his life.
Then his plane arrived, and I was late collecting him from the airport... I texted him not to panic, that I was on my way. I found him sitting there on the airport's uncomfortable chairs, looking a bit tired and sad. The moment he stood up I realised how tall he was, and I hadn't expected him to be. Lol. We got into the car, we drove back to my place. He gently rested his big strong hand on my knee as I drove. We had talked about this previously. That was our first contact.
9-10 years later.... Confusedmile:Wink:biggrin:
Need I tell you that I love him more every day?

Soo jealous reading these stories.. Rolleyes

brybry87 Wrote:Soo jealous reading these stories.. Rolleyes
No reason why something like this shouldn't happen to you one day, too: if you put your heart out, someone will catch it.

^Hopefully.. :]

Sadly there is no story for me xD

We met at a social group for LGBT at a gay community center. As soon as I laid eyes on her I was smitten, and she claims to have had the same reaction to me. I had just gotten out of a year long relationship that ended extremely badly, so I really wasn't looking for a relationship at the time. Looking back my girlfriend was flirting with me pretty hardcore for about two months before I even realized it, as crazy as that sounds. Somehow we ended up going out for Halloween with a mutual friend and my ex (we were trying to be friends) and really hit it off, we danced, we talked, she opened doors, and gave me her arm so that I wouldn't fall in the ridiculous heels I was wearing. Eventually the others left and we ended up running into friends of hers so we went to a bar with them, and then slipped out to find a quiet place to talk -- she suddenly became very shy so she sent me a text saying that she really liked me and wanted to kiss me. So we stood right there on an incredibly crowded street and shared the kind of kiss where everything around you just seems to fade away & time stops.

We met online.

we met on gay.com
i knew i was gay, separated but in a straight relationship, my partner was very gay all his life. I did not lie who i was.

we moved in together. His friends started the divorce proceedings for me. There was a lot going on in our lives, we had un resolvable issues and we failed. He moved out, end of phase one.

During this separation i dated two other men. When my divorce from my straight marriage final i call him back to thank him. We never make it into the restaurant but made out in the car in the parking lot. We dated for about 6mo, start of phase two.

About a week into phase tow some of the old issues surfaced and I asked to call it off. He got mad and said i dont value the relationship as much he did. He punched me in the face, loosened a few of my teeth. I did not respond physically but ignored his apologies for about a week. He finally got to me, he moved in.

total phase 1&2 we have been together about 3+ years. So far we have been able to work out all issues one way or another.