Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do I meet guys?
Besides the internet. All I do is work all day and if I'm off I'm at home. I guess I wouldn't be meeting anyone if I am just staying home and working all day, right? I just don't have any friends to go places and I hate driving lol

But seriously, where can you meet guys?

You live in a city that is very diverse in it's gay population/resources - you have every type of outlet from A to Z to meet people in Miami/Fort Lauderdale.

If you don't engage on some level then it's unlikely a network of friends can be established. Try the link below for some ideas.....

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=glbt+i...&FORM=EWRE

They don't have public restrooms in Miami? Evilgrinblack

Counselor Wrote:They don't have public restrooms in Miami? Evilgrinblack

this i am interested in.

i've heard tales in my town about certain macdonald outlets where gays make out in restrooms.

but what do you do?

i go in there, i am too embarrassed to cruise in a toilet. i do whatever i have to do and get out.

how does it work?

The problem isnt MEETING guys..........

The problem is meeting DECENT guys. Especially ones who dont play headgames, lie, cheat, and steal.

Aeneas Wrote:how does it work?

I have no idea, you could ask Ted Haggard, though.

Missing is right. Miami is gay-central for the east coast, right? You just need to get out. If you don't have friends you like doing things with, find weekend events you can volunteer for. They don't need to be gay events, though that wouldn't hurt. Volunteering is a great way to meet all sorts of people. Pick an event you have some interest in, and you'll already have something in common with anyone you meet there!

Oh, and I don't recommend meeting guys in public toilets (unless you go for priests and republican senators). But maybe that's just my own bias.

Aeneas Wrote:this i am interested in.

i've heard tales in my town about certain macdonald outlets where gays make out in restrooms.

but what do you do?

i go in there, i am too embarrassed to cruise in a toilet. i do whatever i have to do and get out.

how does it work?

well back in Turkey, almost every public restroom is a place for quickies. in fact, any place that men gather at is like mecca for gay sexual activities. Baths, parks, camps, gyms...etc. this is considered public sex, and although public sex is illegal, no one gives a shit about this.

The Gym & coffeshop.