Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you do your shopping from?
My regards to all, as the web is developing so is the e-commerce business related to it. Most of the people make their purchase online and have some of the sites that they prefer to purchase from, on their list. I would like to know the places that you prefer to make your purchase from and why?

I only buy books and random stuff for my strange art projects for Uni on the net, as I really like small random like shops to buy my stuff in.

I don't find things that cheaper theses days on the web than in shops...

I'm starting to find eBay isn't that cheap either, as I've been looking into buying Lego in large amounts for a project I'm thinking in doing next term.

E.G. on eBay for 500 pieces of Lego go for about £20 ($29.90 US) and postage is £10 ($14.95) and on the Lego's own website you can buy the same for £15 ($22.42 US) postage is included.

You see the net isn't that cheap any more, so I don't like shops are going to dispaire in the future...

Where possible I like to use small independent local shops, although I do buy things online that aren't available locally.

ebay.co.uk - generic cheap crap.
ebuyer.com - computer crap
play.com - DVD's
amazon.co.uk - books

I do all my shopping online

Much as i do love online shopping you'll never be able to replace the wonders of the true, shop-based, retail experience. Ever since i was little i wanted to be the one in the shop. And right now working in a family store is sort of fulfilling that. Plan is to open my own boutiwue one day. I do all my shopping either in small boutiques or on the high street. There's no comparison. It's the most amazing experience this world has to offer. Easily.

Horror Mall or Cemetry Dance!:biggrin:

ahh! the shop of mum and dad...
*kaching*Xyxthumbs

sox-and-the-city Wrote:... It's the most amazing experience this world has to offer...
Really? Rolleyes

Bless Remybussi

I'm a firm follower of amazon.co.uk personally - not had a bad experience with them yet *touches every wooden object he can get his hands on*.

I find their third-party sellers are often cheaper than our local shops, even WITH postage factored-in, PLUS we get to deduct VAT so it's SERIOUS cha-ching Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I take it Felix was a spammer Confusedmile: