Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you meet guys?
Tombo Wrote:All of those things sound boring though!

And most guys in bars and on apps just want sex, maybe cos you're 67 they are less interested in sex with you.

That was rude. Who the fuck are you?

Gee, thanks, Tombo.

My point is that there are people out there in all kinds of environments that are different than bars. It is also true that guys tend to bond more through situations in which they are engaged in something rather than simply walking up and saying hi, though that works for some. Boring? Well, that depends on the outlook and creativity of the people involved. What is exciting and not boring for you?

As for your uncalled for snark about my age, please accept a little friendly advice and limit yourself to areas where you have real experience.
I bid NO Trump!

Let's say I do meet a guy at any of those places that were stated, and he smiles or looks at me. What do I say to them? What's a good conversation starter? As my name says, I am shy.

You say hi and then ask a question like, "You like this park?" or "How did you think they played that last piece?" or "What do you like about ...?"
I bid NO Trump!

MikeW Wrote:Just 4 U:

[Image: zac_efron_centaur_by_stomper105-d45lkpq.jpg]
Omg!!!
I love him..

I shall call him "Legs"..
He has 5.. I have 3..
Thanks Mike..

Tombo Wrote:All of those things sound boring though!

And most guys in bars and on apps just want sex, maybe cos you're 67 they are less interested in sex with you.

This is not very nice to say like this. No one gets into 67 escaping your age. Remember once you Spoke out you can't get it back. There is quote from a poem that I learnt when I was very young this might help you in future
" animals die with their footprint
Men die with words he spoke "
Careful about your words !!! Smile