Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you rent LGBT-oriented movies?
Hi everybod!
I've been looking for a place for me to rent gay-oriented movie titles, but I can't even find Brokeback Mountain! I'm getting kinda pissed. :mad: I'm looking for a good flick to relax with tonight, but can't figure out if there's any place that rents them in the Kansas City area, or elsewhere? I thought Blockbuster used to have a small section like this, but they don't anymore (at least the store near me doesn't). Ideas? Next I think I'm gonna try itunes..
Thanks guys and girls!!
Matt

Try Netflix online service...I think it is now 7.99 a month.

Yeah NetFlix has a really good selection. I just watched Milk for like the third time. Such an awesome movie.

yeah get signed up to one of the onlineDVD rental sites,either get them posted out to you or watch online,the one I use in the UK had 819 gay titles.Wink

mattm816 Wrote:I can't even find Brokeback Mountain!

Then it's a seriously poor rental store. Brokeback Mountain is a great film by mainstream standards. I agree that the Internet, in one form or another, is the solution to finding more than just a few gay films.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I'm surprised that places where you can rent films are still around. Netflix is your best bet. There's an LGBT section. A pretty good selection of films. I haven't watched any of them.

I'm not sure if it's ok to say it here, but you can download ANYTHING YOU WANT off the eMule / Torrent networks...

I'll send you a PM...

try here too

Watch Logo Movie House Video

Thanks, Simon.

princealbertofb Wrote:Thanks, Simon.

nps mate, thing is tho,outside of the USA you may not be able to use that site as of copy right issues,there may be a work around for it?