Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you rent LGBT-oriented movies?
simon Wrote:nps mate, thing is tho,outside of the USA you may not be able to use that site as of copy right issues,there may be a work around for it?

I'm in France and seem to be able to get the films so ... :confused:

For me I can just go down the queer support place at uni and they have a GLBTQ library with vids and books ect. Quite a good resource for queer people.

princealbertofb Wrote:I'm in France and seem to be able to get the films so ... :confused:

thats good then,I've just tried again and get the copy right message!:confused:

great when you can't you your own link:redface:

besides downloading you can always find lots of movies to stream online too. you just gotta know how to look for them... try starting with a google search like "watch brokeback mountain free online". some links work and others don't so you may need some patience but once you get the hang of it, you can find almost anything, just as long as it's not too obscure

Netflix ! I actually just finished watching Shelter.

I just bought the DVDs of movies I wanted. I like the feeling of physically owning the movie.

Well, if you don't mind violating copyright issues, you can always go for torrents. Just type in torrent after the movie's title in google!Wink