Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where in the world have you been?
TuxSky Wrote:WOW SrChulo! I wish I could visit so many places in my lifetime. I really wanna see the world, it's too bad that I'm only like 1% there.

I've been to :

New York City, New York - Visit here a lot much to my dismay
Buffalo, New York - Lived here.
Albany, New York - Vacation.
Raleigh, North Carolina - Visited there to see what it was like, we were thinking about moving there.
College Station, Texas - Same as above.
Indianapolis, Indiana - Same and vacationed once.
Minneapolis, Minnesota - Same as the others but we vacationed here too.
Miami, Florida - Vacation
Puerto Rico - Vacation
Turks and Caicos Islands - I can't remember where exactly but I lived there too.
London, England - Vacation.

I really want to visit China, France and Spain.

Cool! Where in buffalo? I go there all the time, my mom grew up there

All over the US, where I live despite the growing power of fundamentalism and corporate, Republican greed, not to mention the constant jingoism. In some ways, cutting edge; in some ways, still fighting the English Civil War of the 1600s. But oh, how hot when you entice a Puritan into straying. I'm from Boston, the most European of US cities, I think. But the most beautiful place I've been in the US is the Black Hills of South Dakota, sacred to various Native Americans and they still look like God's country to me.
UK - Great culture, theater, hot guys. I don't know why I fall for skinny Brits, but they do it for me. Haven't been to Scotland, but a Scots accent makes me hard.
France - Better now that I speak better. Great to visit.
Holland - Used to be gay heaven. And if you like tall guys, it still is. I do.
Belgium - Often called nondescript, but had blazing sex there, and lots of hot guys.
Denmark - Pure charm.
Sweden - Like Denmark, but less so.
Finland - Clean, but no smiles.
Russia - Cowboy city and dangerous these days; I worked all over the USSR and never responded to men there for security reasons (having been warned and trained not to respond to anyone, to assume all was heard and seen). Wish I'd been able to pursue some of the hot cadets who are reputedly available. The people are reserved at first, but once you're a friend, they open their hearts. However, a slender relationship with rationality at times.
Egypt - I was there in Sadat's time; it's a different kind of powderkeg now. Charming people, hot men, but I refrained.
Latvia - Friendly, and hot, hot, hot men.
Lithuania - Like Latvia, but less friendly and definitely less hot.
Estonia... see Finland.
Israel - Used to be a Turkish bath in Jerusalem where you could meet guys of all backgrounds, Jews, Muslims, Christians, Asians, young, old, cut, uncut, young UN soldiers looking for a quickie before a night on the town with a girl... it's gone now. Tel Aviv has a hot gay life but only for the young.
Italy - The most beautiful of all and of everything and everyone.
Siberia (It's Russia, but it's also Asia). Same Moscow rules. Very hot men.
That's most of where I've been so far. Where next? ¿Quien sabe? South America? Mexico? India? Japan? Spain? Portugal? Most important: learn the basics of the local language before you go. Nothing brings smiles faster than having made that effort. Go with the flow, don't expect your home customs to be the local customs, and talk to people.

Tux: wow, you have been in a lot of places. Why do you get into the US that easy, are you holding a US citizenship?

I want to visit many places in the world but I also wish one day I will find a place to settle, a home with some one I love.

I've been to :

Vietnam (most cities), China, Laos...
College Station, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Lubbock, Forth Worth, Wolf Forth, Abilene... in Texas
LA, San Francisco, ...California
Milwaukee, Wiscosin
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Some small towns, Indiana

Well i haven't been in too many places, but here it goes: Greece... Love it, very very masculin guys, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Bulgary, Turkey, Germany, Swiss... And that's it. I dream at visiting America Big Grin and Egipt.

I absolutely adore travelling.

In U.S.A:

North Carolina
Pennsylvania
Maryland
Florida
Texas
Washington D.C.
Virginia
New Jersey
Massachusetts
Illinois
Connecticut
Georgia
Minnesota (Next week)

In Carribean:

U.S. Virgin Islands (Live here)
British Virgin Islands
Aruba
Dominica
Puerto Rico
Barbados

In Europe:

England (Might live here in a few years. I love it)
France
Italy (My life's dream. Accomplished on family vacation this summer. It was amazing)
Croatia
Turkey
Greece
Spain

Central America:

Mexico
Panama

Not sure if I should've put in the cities. LOL.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I been norway and sweden, Also south asia