Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where in the world have you been?
Shadow Wrote:Yup, Europe ROCKS - most people like it here :biggrin:.

China is absolutely HUGE though isn't it, so I would think a great many Chinese Nationals could spend their whole lives exploring without ever seeing all the beauty that it has to offer (and never leaving their own country !!).

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I've always thought China would be a cool place to visit. When I was stationed in Germany a buddy of mine went to Hong Kong for a couple weeks and he had a blast. I would love to see not only Hong Kong but the rest of China

My traveling friend just move to Shanghai and so far she is very impressed. She has only been there a few days.

So far she likes it a lot better than the Philippines.

Alicante (I live there)
ok, countries: Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Austria, UK, Hungary, Belgium, ..., Namibia and South Africa.

Been abouts the US, born in Memphis, TN been to St. Louis, Nashville, consider my home Alabama, lived in Oklahoma for thre eyears (hated the area), been to Minnesota etc. Ive been living in Europe for about four years now and Ill miss it when I leave. Currently in Schweinfurt, Germany and Ive been to France to see Normandy. Been lots of places within Germany to.

Enigma Wrote:Prety much most of UK except NI. Berlin Germany, woohoo wonderful place!
Ah yes I loved Berlin, only been there once though. Very musical city, and etc. Would love to go there again before I leave Europe.

Sadly not been out the UK as of yet Cry
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

At 18 I walked with my brother from Barcelona into france, along the Cote d'azur into Italy to Genoa then across the Alps back to France and across to Le Havre. we only had £1000 between us so we slept rough most of the time and slept once or twice a week in a youth hostel to get a shower. so many good memories and experiences along the way and met some very kind people too. Highly recomend doing it if you have a spare couple of months.

My current map is here.

I want to fill in the missing gaps in between the countries in Europe, and really want to go to Finland and Iceland more than anything else.

Scotland - Home
Ireland (N&S) - Family lives there
England - Unfortunalty Wink (joke)
France - West coast holiday
Germany - Mossel Valley, Koln, Trier, Dusseldorf, Padderborne and Rheindahlen
Iraq - In support of the Army
Kuwait - In support of Army ( Got to scuba dive in the persian gulf = AWSOME )

albabonzai Wrote:Scotland - Home
Ireland (N&S) - Family lives there
England - Unfortunalty Wink (joke)
France - West coast holiday
Germany - Mossel Valley, Koln, Trier, Dusseldorf, Padderborne and Rheindahlen
Iraq - In support of the Army
Kuwait - In support of Army ( Got to scuba dive in the persian gulf = AWSOME )

No Wales!!!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Wales isn't a country, and neither is Scotland. So that's maybe why...