Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where in the world would you LIKE to be?
Back living somewhere on Sydney's Northern beaches, or overlooking Middle Harbour.
I used to live in Clontarf (hence the user name).

I grew up in Zimbabwe, but "the past is a another country" as they say, so although it will always be in my heart, I can't long to be back there just at the minute.

Hmm..I'd like to be in...Mauritius for the warm beaches or Essex for the good,relaxed enviroment.

Dan1089 Wrote:Hmm..I'd like to be in...Mauritius for the warm beaches or Essex for the good,relaxed enviroment.

Essex??? good, relaxed environment??? Not Essex UK then??? :confused: :biggrin:

*coff*Chavs*coff*

Can we open another thread not to remind us of EnigmaGate?

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Essex??? good, relaxed environment??? Not Essex UK then??? :confused: :biggrin:

*coff*Chavs*coff*

Oit Laugh
Too true!
This is where I'm from:

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.php?n...e&sid=2013

V.funny :biggrin:

My aunt works in Chelmsford but the last time we visited,we went to her friend's cottage in a typical "English village" type of settlement.I'm telling,I'd never felt so at peace with everything in my whole life.

I've posted here before, but tbh honest on reflection, I'm fine right here, thanks! Laugh1

Hartlepool; Armpit of the north east.
Love it.

Well the simple answer is Germany because I loved it when I lived there and loved it when I went back for a vacation. However I also loved my vacations in England and would love to see Austrailia too so at the time I am torn for where I would like to be.

yes, chinese boys some of them just amazing, cute , handsome, hot, But most sexy part is that they even don't kow how hot and sexy they are. (They are easy to be shy)

Typicall hot asian guy: Qiao zhenyu, Hu Ge, Zhao Yang, Zhong Han Liang

or Typical pretty boys: Han Geng, Hit5