Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where in the world would you LIKE to be?
Iceland
such a beautiful place
or Scotland

just some where different

hrmm, where in the world.. Spain cause spainish guys are so romantic xxx =)

Shanghai, Tokyo, Sydney, Venice, Cambridge, Rome and Paris.

That's quite a lot. lol

I've seen all at least once on the Travel Channel and I've wanted to visit those cities ever since.

Right now...

In a mountain tea-house sipping tea looking out over the snow capped peaks.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Eastern Europe!

Been around the world TWICE with the US NAVY where i have been is a long list where i have NOT been and want to go is quite short so here it is anywhere in the orient or the British Isles, northern Europe I have not yet seen the beauty of the highlands nor the emerald green of Ireland.
The orient is where i wanted to go but never got there, ONE DAY I will, see them all.
There are BEAUTIFUL men and just plain beautiful people everywhere some times you just have to look REEAALLY hard for the beauty in some.

so to answer your question where do i want to live ? on a ship going around the world seeing everything i can doing everything i can and meeting everyone i can!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Lonely Wrote:Been around the world TWICE with the US NAVY where i have been is a long list where i have NOT been and want to go is quite short so here it is anywhere in the orient or the British Isles, northern Europe I have not yet seen the beauty of the highlands nor the emerald green of Ireland.
The orient is where i wanted to go but never got there, ONE DAY I will, see them all.
There are BEAUTIFUL men and just plain beautiful people everywhere some times you just have to look REEAALLY hard for the beauty in some.

so to answer your question where do i want to live ? on a ship going around the world seeing everything i can doing everything i can and meeting everyone i can!!!!!!!!!

That's some project, Dave... a crowd guzzler, lol.

New Orleans, Louisiana! Some say they left their heart in San Francisco, but for me my Heart remains in the still waters of bayou! The people with there Southern Hospitality are warm and charming and friendly! The scenery is legendary! And the nightlife is to die for! My best day would be waking up in my house in the French Quarter after a night of intense passion and take a leisurely stroll hand in hand of my BELOVED to have coffee and beignets @ Cafe Du Monde! We would ride on the trolly down St. Charles Ave. and admire the historical housing district as we made our way to the Mississippi River and took a day cruise on the Delta Queen Riverboat sippin on Mimosas and admiring the slow beat of Jazz music as we sat hugging on the ship watching the descent of the mid summer southern sun! After an exhausting day of leisure, we would head home and fall asleep in each others arms by the fireplace and start another amazing evening!

Where do I want to be?

My Orbital Doom Fortress of COURSE.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so