Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Anocxu?
starlight Wrote:Herpes? not Hispeas?
Hispeas are not trendy..
Anymore..

Anocxu Wrote:Hispeas are not trendy..
Anymore..

True, with 2/3 of the world infected with HSV-1, I'd say herpes is quite trendy indeed
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:True, with 2/3 of the world infected with HSV-1, I'd say herpes is quite trendy indeed
And this is the reason I love making out with fire hydrants and door knobs..

So much safer than people. .

Thanks insert..

Anocxu Wrote:And this is the reason I love making out with fire hydrants and door knobs..

So much safer than people. .

Thanks insert..

Those objects will probably be full of Staphylococcus aureus and various respiratory viruses, influenza included Smile

Insertnamehere Wrote:Those objects will probably be full of Staphylococcus aureus and various respiratory viruses, influenza included Smile
I love you..but you scare me..

Anocxu Wrote:I love you..but you scare me..

Only because I'm telling the you the horrible truth? Such is the way of knowledge. Knowlegde gives you nightmares. People say ignorance is bliss for a reason.

You should try being in my career and attempting to eat anything without deconstructing it into its constituents in your head.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Only because I'm telling the you the horrible truth? Such is the way of knowledge. Knowlegde gives you nightmares. People say ignorance is bliss for a reason.

You should try being in my career and attempting to eat anything without deconstructing it into its constituents in your head.

I've never empathized with your perceptions on "everyday" details someone like myself knows absolutely nothing about..

Eventually you might just have say..
Hey.. if it doesn't kill me it can't be that bad..?

Anocxu Wrote:I've never empathized with your perceptions on "everyday" details someone like myself knows absolutely nothing about..

Eventually you might just have say..
Hey.. if it doesn't kill me it can't be that bad..?

Humorous, as usual, but a very good insight, Alvin.

It has occured to me that people don't like really really knowing things, alas, it's a part of my life and this way of being is what gets me the job. I for one find nothing shocking, so I don't have much trouble talking about it.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Humorous, as usual, but a very good insight, Alvin.

It has occured to me that people don't like really really knowing things, alas, it's a part of my life and ithis way of being is what gets me the job. I for one find nothing shocking.
I have a vagina..

Anocxu Wrote:I have a vagina..

So do 46,9% of the world's population.