Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is EastofEden?
Guys, am I missing something?

EastofEden apparently has removed his membership from GS. Darn it, I like that guy (As in a GS member/bro/friend).

:frown:

I'll miss him too.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

what?! o.O

just like that? I didn't even know... he was a cool guy :frown:

There's ONE person in the chatlog who said they were removing their account and making a new one, but I don't know if that's him... *howls* EAST!

He's a lovely man. I don't have any contact details for him at the moment but would like to keep in touch.

I hope its a temporary thing and East returns. Its sad when friends leave, come back soon m8.

Sil Wrote:what?! o.O

just like that? I didn't even know... he was a cool guy :frown:

There's ONE person in the chatlog who said they were removing their account and making a new one, but I don't know if that's him... *howls* EAST!

that was hurtangel afaik

Well this sucks EastofEden, he was an awesome contributor to GS.

I respect his decision about departing from this forum and he has his reasons. Many people come and go on web forums. I'm glad I had the opportunity to read his posts and I even talked to him in the chat room.

why did he decide to leave, did he say anything before hand - i liked the fact that he voiced his opinions on many subjects , made for good reading as he sometimes came from a different angle than i would have thought of

Maybe he read here ... I try this ....

Eastofeden ...we have cookies *whisper* ..you can get some ... and some milk.... you only have to come bahack....