Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Jay?
All the best, Jay. Bighug

Miss you heaps Jay ,the place is not the same without you.
I would say take it easy although I know better lol.

Always here for you ,if you need me for anything you have my number.
You are truly inspirational .
Bighug

I just want to sum up what everyone has said in this thread and in private messages to me because they now that Jay and I are close.

Jay, you are loved and you are miss. As mum says, the place isn't the same and everytime we see a message from you, we are all over it as if it is an eagerly anticipated episode of a favourite TV show.

You mean more to the people that love you than you mean to those that you feel have judged you Bighug

aloha pumehana jay!

Thank you everyone.

I made this little video as a gift for each one of you who has been supporting me all this time. It's not possible to name names as I know there are a lot of folks. You guys know who you are.

It's a bit repetitive as I didn't rehearse. It was done spontaneously. But the point is I dedicate this video to all of you guys.

[VIMEO]47760042[/VIMEO]

P.S: To let you guys know, I just finished fasting for 30 days. I'm agnostic but I fasted to respect my family. I reduced my run and exercise in a whole to 30 minutes during fasting month.

Next week, I'll be taking my good friend who is also my colleague, Vincent to a gym. All of my colleagues are slowly developing conscious to be more healthy now. I'm doing my little part to assist and support them.

Again, thank you to everyone.

YAY Jay! I am glad to see you again and I love the video! You are a fabulous dancer...we could have had fun in SF on Sunday afternoons...I loved to dance by myself with all the other guys dancing by themselves up on the stages at the really big dance clubs ...I used to get off on the great energy and watching your video you have that same great energy...you would fit right in! Thanks for making and sharing that with us!

Fasting for 30 days???? Does that mean no food at all? Yikes! What can you have? Just water and juice? Is it a religious or a cultural or just a personal thing?

So glad you are doing well Jay!! Bighug

Jay,
I am glad you are feeling well! Thank you for the video and thank you for letting us know. I think you can be an inspiration and example for many of us.

Fasting for 30 days? Just like East, I would love to know more.

P.S. I love the view from the office. Your town is beautiful. The modern, but especially the older parts.

thanks for stopping by Smile

WOW...that is so sexy that I'm going to have half a dozen cold showers

Bighug Jay

Quote:Fasting for 30 days???? Does that mean no food at all? Yikes! What can you have? Just water and juice? Is it a religious or a cultural or just a personal thing?

Quote:Fasting for 30 days? Just like East, I would love to know more.

My family's religion is Islam. The ninth month in the Islamic calendar is the month of fasting. We called the ninth month as the month of Ramadan. The month lasts 29–30 days.

Fasting starts from dawn until sunset and Muslims are refrain from consuming food, drinking liquids and sexual relations. As I told my non Muslim friends and colleagues, "You basically can't insert anything into your body."

To avoid hunger, we eat our breakfast at 4.30 am. You are forbid to consume food and water after 5.45 am. We open our fast at around 7.25pm. I only eat oatmeal with bananas for my breakfast plus few glasses of water.

I am used to run during fasting month. I don't feel tired, hunger and thirsty. But as I've previously said, I normally reduce my one hour run to a 30 min run.

During Ramadan, it's normal to see food bazaar scattered all over the country in the evening. You don't need to worry with what to cook or eat. Unfortunately most people tend to over purchase and overeat food during Ramadan.

I actually recorded two separate scenes of Ramadan's food bazaar on 2009. The first food bazaar was located close to my office. The second one was only 10 meters away from my parents' house. You can see the contrast between these two food bazaars.

I consider myself agnostic. I fasted to show respect to my parents.

P.S: Ignore the blog URL inside my videos. The blog is dead.
[VIMEO]47775994[/VIMEO]

[VIMEO]47774635[/VIMEO]

Quote:YAY Jay! I am glad to see you again and I love the video! You are a fabulous dancer...we could have had fun in SF on Sunday afternoons...I loved to dance by myself with all the other guys dancing by themselves up on the stages at the really big dance clubs ...I used to get off on the great energy and watching your video you have that same great energy...you would fit right in! Thanks for making and sharing that with us!

Thanks for the compliment, East. I didn't expect that to come. After my first surgery, I was worried not to be able to dance anymore. But thankfully I'm still able to. I don't think my body is as flexible as it used to but at least I can still do basic body wave.

Quote:P.S. I love the view from the office. Your town is beautiful. The modern, but especially the older parts.

Thanks Nick. Yes, I love the view from my office too. I enjoy watching clouds and people walking in the early morning and also at night.

Quote:WOW...that is so sexy that I'm going to have half a dozen cold showers

My pleasure to make you have cold showers, Daz. Thanks for watching.