Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the best location to post my artwork?
I do not really draw anymore because my artwork was stolen and destroyed multiple times. But, I do have a couple of pictures from a few years ago.

They are in pencil or ink only because I have a hard time coloring them. I also have a hard time using gimp to make layers and to use other tools. I watched many videos to learn how, but it is complicated and consumes a lot of my time. I am also in college and take classes I hate (I don't really use that word to much) and it eats up most of my time too.

Then there is my gamer side that wants to relax and play video games. I have mixed feelings and it causes me to get headaches thinking about it. I feel like I am pulling myself in different directions and I am worried about my future.

- Stephen

Why not put them in an album here?

Or put them in a thread for us to see?

Have you tried an account on DeviantArt? Why not?
You'll have to be able to scan or photograph your work, though.
http://www.deviantart.com/

I love whales, personally, I found this on DeviantArt :
[Image: 52_hertz_whale_by_kaanbagci-d7ddual.jpg][Image: humpback_whale_by_endzi_z-d6zomqk.jpg]

Thanks guys!

I already have a deviantart account, so I will add them there and send a link to a thread. I will also make an album with my artwork in that too. Have to wait till this weekend to post them because the scanner needs to be setup.

- Stephen

Cool. More threads for me to comment on is always welcome.