Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the weirdest place you have masturbated?
I jerked off at work when I was a teen in the bathroom.I used to work with a gay guy.I was unsure of myself back then.Now I think shit he was so hot.I should have pursued him.Nice bulge in his pants too.Yum

All my wierd places are work related. Ive done it in the parking lot of a dunkin donuts we were cleaning off. Ive done it in th canobie lake park bathroom i was supposed to be cleaning. Also since my hot coworker took his shirt off while we were pulling weeds at a family health center I just had to use the bathroom inside to releive my self. I felt like a freaken pedo but I was thinking of my coworkers rediculously good looking body with the words most perfect happy trial

I don't know if this is masturbating or not. I was riding on the back of a motorcycle with a friend of mine and for some reason I got a hard-on. The vibration from the bike and the closeness to my friend and I got off. I don't thing my friend had a clue and he is not gay but I sure liked what I saw of him in the shower, wow.

Roof top at night, airport, airplane, river bank, crowded lake, work, backyard, resturaunt, friends houses, etc

Glaedr Wrote:Roof top at night, airport, airplane, river bank, crowded lake, work, backyard, resturaunt, friends houses, etc

You're a busy bunny, Glaedr! Wink

In a huge garden at night in the rain on New Years Day.

Just now, whiile reading the posts, in school -_-

Well, I had a most amazing experience on a tour bus, on the way back from vacation in the Alps. We sat together in the very front seat right behind the driver. It was nightime and we had a blanket over out laps. Nobody noticed, but we got quite alot acomplished ! I never saw the boy again. I shall never forget him.

You are very adventurous boys.... especially you DANNY, doing it at school....lol. How do you wipe away the evidence?

In a hotel room, yes I am that boring lol.