Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the weirdest place you have masturbated?
In the back of an RG-31 MRAP one night on COP Sayedabad in Afghanistan
Richard

In an airport bathroom. Scatter

There was a very hot guy sitting next to me on a flight, and after we landed I found a restroom to whack off.

i woke up in my friends room with him laying on his bed naked. he is very hot so i went in his bathroom and jerked off to him

in the car driving at 160Km/h and i was sleepy too Big Grin

in a public pool with a friend Smile

Lord. Here we go.

In my parents' Toyota van when my parents were inside the van.

I did it occasionally when I was around 13 - 15 years old. We used to take our van for a long trip to visit my other siblings (they were sent to boarding schools). I usually sat at the back of the van. So they couldn't see what I was doing.

Welcome to my pervert kingdom.

I enjoy masturbating while on the fone this can be with anyone. From people calling from bank or insursnce companies to members of my family love the fact that they or completly unaware

gayrito Wrote:i woke up in my friends room with him laying on his bed naked. he is very hot so i went in his bathroom and jerked off to him

Same with me one time but the difference was we were renting a house together with another mate. My bedroom was a sunroom that was open to his room. He was a hot site to see. I had to retreat to the bathroom for relief.

The weirdest place for me that I can think of would be a public toilet on a train station and behind some bushes in some unknown persons frontyard one night out on the town.

airplane ha ha ha

While driving down the interstate. Hopefully I didn't swerve too much!

Sent from my mobile device