Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's all the woman at?
[COLOR="black"][COLOR="Red"]Is there any other women on this great site who are in the same position I am = Confused? Or/and lesbians on here who I could talk to, to maybe work out the random things which go through my little mind Smile

Really, trying to find out who I am.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

i think they're still sleeping or eating .. Confusedmile: i do wish more girls will join this site

Here are only a few women ... and the problem is, that they have not enough patience to wait for other women. After a few days they leave ... and the next women has the same problem...

ohhh i see hmmm

well I obviously can't help with the women problem but I wish you the best of luck finding yourself Smile

Merging Wrote:well I obviously can't help with the women problem but I wish you the best of luck finding yourself Smile

Thanks. I look forward to chatting you more anyways, you seem pretty cool tbh.

YipeeKiYay Wrote:Thanks. I look forward to chatting you more anyways, you seem pretty cool tbh.

Why thank you very much I look foward to chatting with you as well

I agree it's disappointing that none of the women hang around. Some of us have even invited a few to chat but I don't think we were enticing enough. Wink :biggrin:

I hope you stay. Maybe just start a dialog if you don't find it too personal and some of us guys will try to join in? I mean, we've all been confused and scared and emotional about this journey we've found ourselves on. I would think there is some commonality we share? If anything, you could give us a better understanding of some of the differences.

Most women think all men just want one thing from them, regardless if your gay or not lol!!

There was a thread made just like this not to long ago :3 but I haven't seen her around as much, perhaps the answers weren't the ones she was looking for.

/goes to find thread.