Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to find guys???
Hi guys

It always seems the same... if you meet people in a pub or club they just want to sleep with you. At first they seem really interested in you but after a few drinks they show their true colours.

If you sleep with them your easy and won't see them again but if you hold back and say no, your a cock teaser and definitely won't see them again.

How hard can it be to have a date with someone and not try to sleep with them on the first night?

Why do you want to find guys, they suck anyway ...ah maybe bacause of that? Astrosmiley2

But seriously now yes it is how you say , and i may add if you dont sleep with them they loose interest. I have the same problem. Logical thing to do is go on a date keep your pants on. If you get a second date make it good and hopefully you get a few more if chemistry is there, if not move on. It takes time and a lot of dating to find the right guy. As for where to find guys i ll suggest you join an outdoor activity group for gay men- if you got any where you live. It's much more relaxed and you get too meet people that running 100miles takes their hardon away and can think a lill better lol

hey, i agree totally, like sex is good and all, but knowing something else about the guy, besides his cock size and if he is a top or btm.. is always better... lol.

I find it hard to even talk to people around here... All they want when they see me is to get in my pants, and I'm not talking robbing me. I would love someone to walk up to me and just ask me how I'm doing, not walk up to me and look at me then say, "You fucking hot, what are you doing after the club?" then grabs my ass...

I think this why I don't meet any nice guys - its because I want to talk about stuff and get to know them before I let them see me naked. I don't know how to find someone who'll talk to me, but I live in hope that he's out there somewhere.

Serfdom Wrote:I think this why I don't meet any nice guys - its because I want to talk about stuff and get to know them before I let them see me naked. I don't know how to find someone who'll talk to me, but I live in hope that he's out there somewhere.

I find that sweet. Thats what im having trouble with, guys my age are all about the sex, I just want to be loved and hugged when down, well sex wouldnt be bad but not just sex. :frown:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Udabar Wrote:I find it hard to even talk to people around here... All they want when they see me is to get in my pants, and I'm not talking robbing me. I would love someone to walk up to me and just ask me how I'm doing, not walk up to me and look at me then say, "You fucking hot, what are you doing after the club?" then grabs my ass...

You mean you wouldn't let me squeeze it after all... Cry

Mkae them wait and if they don't want to then...thats there loss you shouldn't just sleep with someone for the sake of it....should you?

Don't get me wrong, I love sex, and have many times been looking for just causal sex, but I do love finding a guy I can talk to and actually have some semblance of a relationship with. I say some semblance because I've yet to find someone I could actually have a serious relationship with. Who knows, maybe its me, maybe its them, but the search continues.

It would be good if there were other places than clubs or bars to look if you're looking for something serious, I think most guys go there to hook up. Depends on the guy, though. I think casual sex is great, and if the chemistry is right for something more long-term, the fact that I slept with him "casually" wouldn't put me off at all - why should it? Not like I'm the model of virtue, lol. Rolleyes