Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to go?
One place I would recommend is India, it is one of the most colorful countries with a huge culture and with some of the worlds most magnificent world wonders, wonderful cooking, warmth and stunning nature. Although I've never been there but its a place I've always wanted to see. Here is just some of all the stuff to see...

Taj Mahal
[Image: taj-mahal.jpg]

The red fort
[Image: red-fort-big.jpg]

The sun temple
[Image: konark-sun-temple.jpg]

A view of cherrapunji
[Image: cherrapunji+also.jpg]

Karnataka hampi
[Image: Karnataka_Hampi_IMG_0730.jpg]

I'm sure if you are more of a beach resort person, I bet there must be many of those aswell Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Thank you for an excellent suggestion Zet! I've only been to India a couple of times, but I've never had a chance to explore it.

I'm actually not a beach kind of guy. As I am a "swedish-blond" (a word used by those that do not want to admit to being ginger) my skin only has two colours: white and burnt. But I still like warmer climates Smile

10 points, Zet! Smile

Nadiz

Take a list of places where you would like to visit and then randomly pick one, then stick with that choice. Easy.

Yes, I'm looking at home, home, home and home Tongue

Nadiz Wrote:Thank you for an excellent suggestion Zet! I've only been to India a couple of times, but I've never had a chance to explore it.

I'm actually not a beach kind of guy. As I am a "swedish-blond" (a word used by those that do not want to admit to being ginger) my skin only has two colours: white and burnt. But I still like warmer climates Smile

10 points, Zet! Smile

Nadiz

Nothing wrong with being ginger ;-)

Nadiz Wrote:Yes, I'm looking at home, home, home and home Tongue

Comon! Use your imagination. Laugh

OlderButWiser Wrote:Nothing wrong with being ginger ;-)

Haha, no, not at all. It has its pros and cons Smile

Nadiz

Corsac Wrote:Comon! Use your imagination. Laugh

I have been lacking in that department, hence my post here. But yes, home isn't ideal and as I can travel I think I should Smile

Nadiz

[Image: 479767_468240056561794_2142242285_n.jpg]

This looks quite tempting Smile

Nadiz

[Image: DSC_1599.jpg]

Massi Mara, Kenya - On safari and this was my first elephant Smile