Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where too begin?
I'm just throwing this out there for some friendly and simple advice.

Where would I start with transsexual procedure? I've thought about it now for a few months and it's what I want in just sure where exactly too begin. I've been with trannys before and it excites me and intriges me. Thanks

when you say a 'transsexual procedure', do you mean the surgery to change your sex?

You can't just get one, you have to seek out a therapist first who will counsel you through the process.

That's one option for someone who feels like they've been born into the body of the wrong sex. I've never heard of someone wanting the surgery because they've 'been with' transsexuals and it excites them.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

You might look for a support group in your area and let them give you advice. You can probably find some transgender forum sites and websites that can help you, but some things in life are too important to rely only on the internet and need that real world, personal connection. Since you are anonymous, I have no idea where you are, but if you are not in a larger metro area, this is probably a process that will have take place there. Small town and rural medical facilities are not likely to be equipped for these type of procedures and since most of the time it requires therapy and not just medical procedures, you might want to coordinate this to take place in the same geographical area and maybe even the same medical system. It is also expensive and there are some places that mandate insurance cover these procedures. In the U.S. those states are New York, California, Oregon, Vermont, Washington, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Washington D.C. The U.K., Brazil, and some parts of Canada also cover some or part of the cost of it. Look for information on where you live. Sorry to concentrate on this, but you are going to find in your research, unless you have quite a bit of money stowed away, the finances of this is going to be a major concern.

CellarDweller Wrote:when you say a 'transsexual procedure', do you mean the surgery to change your sex?

You can't just get one, you have to seek out a therapist first who will counsel you through the process.

That's one option for someone who feels like they've been born into the body of the wrong sex. I've never heard of someone wanting the surgery because they've 'been with' transsexuals and it excites them.

Often you see here the incredibly long posts from people and you read them and think, dang this could have seriously edited. In this case, for what what would be a very monumental, serious life decision the information provided is extremely light. The reasoning is also kind of odd, so I am hoping the OP is really taking this seriously.

Also one other thing OP, if you discuss this with transgender and transsexual people, lay off the "trannys" thing. Many of them find the word offensive.

THE MOST MORONIC ANONYMOUS TROLL POST EVER

Yeah, I'd hide behind a sack, to0, if I was anywhere near the dumb-ass you are. "Duhmm, yeah, I been wit sum trannies [sic] and excites me so I've thout about it for a months [ Rolleyes] and its what I want but don no so wat to do so advice…"

Rolleyes

Tell you what….

[Image: tumblr_lmth9kGkbO1qaqeu1o1_500.gif]

I've been with guys whose asses made me extremely excited, but I didn't immediately want to go out and get an ass like theirs, if you catch my drift.

The MtF procedure is a long and often tortuous process. It takes years of therapy, hormones, and occasionally surgery. It's not something undertaken lightly.

Oh, and if you've "been with trannys before", you should've learned that most of them don't like being called "trannys".

Lex

I think it is somehting they have always known ans struggled with...it is a most diffult path in life to have....

I dont' think any of them do it because it excites or intrigues them...more like they have no choice....

MikeW Wrote:THE MOST MORONIC ANONYMOUS TROLL POST EVER

You know, it has to be someone here among us since you can't do the anonymous thing until after 50 posts.