Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where would you live?
If you could live any where in the world where would it be?
An eye for an eye

New Zealand, but I would need to take a Nissan R34 GTR with me.

Some old abandon factory building in nyc. Lots of room for "stuff"
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Some old abandon factory building in nyc. Lots of room for "stuff"

A bit like this bloke in Detroit

Meet Allan Hill, the man who lives In Detroit's abandoned Packard Auto Plant

artyboy Wrote:A bit like this bloke in Detroit

Meet Allan Hill, the man who lives In Detroit's abandoned Packard Auto Plant

Pfft i'd fix it up..... Have a little modern loft, Office space, and a dungeon Saevil

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Pfft i'd fix it up..... Have a little modern loft, Office space, and a dungeon Saevil

You have to sell scrap metal on the side though, you know so people dont know you got a new place lol!

I reserve the right to keep robbers/thieves till the police are called (if their called)

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:I reserve the right to keep robbers/thieves till the police are called (if their called)

Only if they're cute!
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Orlando Florida as its like a fantasy world on earth for me - id' be happy to leave the world behind and live in a fantasy play land - if not then it would be up a mountain in my castle with a moat around to keep people away - other than those 2 places it would have to be Over The Rainbow

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Some old abandon factory building in nyc. Lots of room for "stuff"

Hipster.

If I could live anywhere in the world, I'd move a few blocks over into a historic brownstone on Fort Greene in Brooklyn with a nice stoop to relax on or a couple miles over for a glass box in the sky with a Central Park facing penthouse on Manhattan's upper west side.

Now more than ever I know I don't ever want to live outside of NYC. Preferably close to the A and Q trains.