Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Animal would you like to be?
CakeLuv Wrote:omfg yas. lol

or a mermaid . would they count as animal ?

xD

Well humans are animals and fish are animals and mermaids are half of each, so I'd say yes!

And I'd be a platypus. Because they troll hard.

Miles Wrote:Well humans are animals and fish are animals and mermaids are half of each, so I'd say yes!

And I'd be a platypus. Because they troll hard.

you two with partisan are giving me a hard time with your choices :eek: :biggrin:

In truth id be a bird, and yes probably an owl, though if anyone tried to cast me in a harry potter film, id peck at there eyes.

I'd be a hedgehog hiding from scary things but opening up to friendly things Smile

A Tortoise of course.

They are perhaps the most wise Animal on this earth. Not just because they live long, but because they learn from their longevity.

They learn routines, can ascertain whether or not something is "different" such as a moved log, can recognize shapes and even emote to an extent.

If not a Tortoise, then a Sea Turtle, because they can fly through the enormous expanse, we call an ocean and also perform the same abilities Tortoises do, although nkt quite as long lived.

I wouldn't mind being a Terrapin also, cause they're hybrids essentially and can live a long life as well, not to mention are equally, if not more clever than Tortoises and Sea Turtles, because their diverse nature presents many more obstacles that they have to over come and do so often with ease.

That's just me <3. Although, I'm biased cause I love Chelonia,Testudines and Terrapine and have worked with them, so :p

[Image: Purple_Dragon_Wallpaper_llw37.jpg]

I'd be a fox because I've loved them forever even though I don't know why, just have since I was little.

I'd love to be a Turkey Vulture also because they are the most beautiful fliers plus they never kill anything and get to gorge themselves on dead rotting road kill.

An otter for sure.

a hare they live around my house they seem to play alot and are curious if we put out something new