Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Browser do you Use: Firefox or Chrome?
Last night I downloaded Google Chrome, and found it's a difficult browser to set up, it's not that I'm new to the Internet. However, I find Firefox such a easy browser to set up and use. So what is your experience? Scatter

I've tried Opera, Safari and Chrome before. But I am mostly comfortable with Firefox. One of the reasons is probably due to a longtime usage. I've been using Firefox since I was a teenager.

I use Safari on my Ipad, Ipod and Iphone (Obviously). I still have Opera and Safari on my Windows XP (home) and Windows Vista (office) computer. But I rarely use them.

Few of my colleagues use Chrome though as they think Chrome is much faster than Firefox. I feel the other way.

P/S: I despise Windows Vista. Adore XP.

I use Opera, my favorite

I use Firefox. I think it is the best.

Chrome seems to me more organized faster and easier to google something cause you are on google anyways Smile

Firefox all the way!

Chrome. 'Cos it's the fastest on my laptop. And it took up the least space on screen showing more of the webpage.(Before IE 9 came out)
I also like it's minimalist design and add-ons...even though i don't download any, it's nice that they're there.:redface:
Hard to set up? Really?:confused:

I've tried Opera, Safari, Firefox, and IE.

I definitely like chrome most.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I use SRware Iron, a mirror of Chrome with much more security.

It works splendidly except when I'm trying to download something, in which case I use Opera.

I think Chrome is definitely the fastest, though I also use Firefox and Safari.

I use Iceweasel, it is an optimised version of Firefox designed to work more efficiently in Linux OS's

I prefer it because it is faster than the rest, it is easier to configure because it is something I am familiar with.