Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Dwarf Are You??
I got Doc!!! Funny because I'm "EMH." If anyone gets the reference…

"You are Bashful. You tend to be shy and be a listener rather than a talker. You fall in love easily and when you see the object of your affection your heart beats faster and you get so nervous- but don't worry because all that bashfulness actually makes you more enduring! Your gentle heart is adored by all!"

lol k.

"You are Doc. Although you wouldn't consider yourself a leader, the people around you do. You truly care about others and want to do your best to keep them happy and well. You are optimistic and smart and want to make the world a better place. You could probably learn to relax a bit more. You definitely deserve to have a day off and spend time with friends!"

[Image: Doc.jpg]

Hmm. I was expecting it to be a lot closer to......

[Image: 599933-dopey_large.jpg]

How the fuck did I get Doc? That's not me at all!

You are an Elf.
[Image: wood_elf_by_hazieash-d4pvafn.png]

"You cannot be a dwarf. So get your pointy eared, bow toting elven butt back in the woods and stop trying to be an dwarf"

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:an dwarf

Made all the more evident by your disdain and disregard for base, vulgar, non-elvish languages - why bother trying to be grammatically correct in such inferior tongues? :biggrin:

Yeah - High 'Ho High 'Ho... off to the corner you go....

"You are Doc. Although you wouldn't consider yourself a leader, the people around you do. You truly care about others and want to do your best to keep them happy and well. You are optimistic and smart and want to make the world a better place. You could probably learn to relax a bit more. You definitely deserve to have a day off and spend time with friends!"

Why, when all the dwarfs are male, would they include that question about the wedding dress?

Most of the questions I couldn't answer since they weren't relevant to me, especially the wedding dress question, so I didn't answer any of them. But it reminds me of a joke:

A man tail ends the car in front of him, gets out of the car as the same time as the driver of the car in front who happens to be a dwarf. The dwarf says: "I'm not happy" and the man replies: "Well, which one are you then?"
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I'm an ek'dwarf Sheep