Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Bang Theory spin off
Inevitable I suppose but maybe not such a good idea:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sheldon-getti...51612.html
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Big bang theory isn't funny either lol.

Hmmm American humour is a required taste I guess. Feels quite out dated against some British comedy.

artyboy Wrote:Big bang theory isn't funny either lol.

Hmmm American humour is a required taste I guess. Feels quite out dated against some British comedy.

Sure it is. Good show. Been watching it since it debuted almost 10 years ago.

You mean an acquired taste? As far as humor goes, since you brought up American humor, there's some pretty bad British humor. I have some friends who are all about British humor and TV, etc... not my cup of tea a lot of it. That being said a lot of American TV shows do suck, but Big Bang Theory is a good show. I mean they keep doing the same sort of formula but that is pretty much any TV series....say Dr. Who for instance.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I actually love Big Bang theory;

But American and British humour are both pretty lame in my opinion gurl.

It's pretty hit and miss in general.

artyboy Wrote:Big bang theory isn't funny either lol.

Hmmm American humour is an acquired taste I guess. Feels quite out dated against some British comedy.

*Chuckling* That's funny because, I know tons of Americans that feel the same way about British comedy.

How about a British version of the Big Bang Theory!
An eye for an eye

I love Big Bang Theory, it's genius! Smile

Not sure I'd be that interested in a Sheldon spin off however. It's how all the characters interact that makes the show IMO.

I was joking by the way, tbu I haven't got around to actually watching it, well apart from the first series that is.

Oh BBT is just genius.

Not that I watch it anymore. I don't really watch anything anymore and I probably won't watch this either.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]