Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Labels... Interesting TV oprogram
Hi all,
So gay men are known for fashion... Well not me... Who here wears brands??? I watched an interesting program last night on BBC iplayer about labels and always thought superfly was a japaneese/american company yet its not... Its a small little industrial town outside of london... I personally dont wear brand labels because i dont need a fashion label to make myself feel great.. I can do my wardrobe on £50 a primark whereas my ex spends £50+ on one shirt... So why is it people need to get such expensive labels??? I also didnt realise that brands like Nike which we get for cheap here i e £30 in india its the rich and wealthy spending money on those.... Recently my ex bought a pair of Toms... Now id never heard of them but they are a good worthy cause to invest in... Why??? Every pair you buy they give away one to a child in need... So lets discuss brands and whats what...

Did you know you pay companies for a product only to advertise their company too??? Look at the logo and put two and two together

zeon Wrote:Did you know you pay companies for a product only to advertise their company too??? Look at the logo and put two and two together

Yup, thats why I refuse to buy nike. You want me to pay $80 for a pair of sneakers that will break in 2 months AND I have to give you free advertising?
Ill stick with my Reebocks. Very small logo, covered by my pants, and they are durable as hell.

I knew a label queen once and he had huge credit card debts as a result. Didn't get why it was so important.

I almost always buy clearance or at least on sale, going by if I like the look rather than what any label might say. And plenty of those shirts still get compliments Wink

I avoid them if possible, but if I end up buying any clothes with a label on the outside I generally cut it out or unpick it. I'm not a big fan of advertising.

i like some tyipe of cloths like fred perry becuse fred perry is verry speicile one and for skinhead . i like being smart and smart cloths.i love cloths .i hate primake becase to busy and quies i get cross and shoutted in there

joseph Wrote:i like some tyipe of cloths like fred perry becuse fred perry is verry speicile one and for skinhead . i like being smart and smart cloths.i love cloths .i hate primake becase to busy and quies i get cross and shoutted in there
I agree, Joseph. The queues for the changing rooms in Primark are far too long!!

the workers fdont take me there anymore beacase i just got cross andbit myslef and shoted and things.im happy about it!funny

lol... I love primark... I am due to visit it soon to re wardrobe my clothes as tjhey covered in paint lol dont buy boxers from there though as they leave ya popping out