Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which countries are best for finding (guys into) a gay relationship?
The more open and accepting a country is toward the LGBT equality, the more likely you are to find openly gay men who are seeking a relationship. With that in mind, the following countries have full marriage equality for Gays & Lesbians, or partial marriage equality.

Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Canada, South Africa, Norway, Sweden, Portugal, Iceland, Argentina, Denmark, France, Brazil, Uruguay, New Zealand, Britain, and Luxembourg have full marriage equality, while two others have regional or court-directed provisions enabling same-sex couples to share in the freedom to marry (Mexico and the United States).
We Have Elvis !!

RomanticTom Wrote:Your reasoning doesn't make sense. Maybe you should look to do something else with your time.

Just so we understand each other so you never come saying that I'm wasting my time ever again:

I'm CEO of an umbrella of companies I have created with annual profit of over $ 10.2 US millions a year
I teach Natural history in college (just for fun, I give half of my salary to charity because I don't need the full salary)
I went 12 years in university and has three degrees, Psychology, Sociology and Business management
I worked for 8 years with my dad around the world when he was Doctor without border, so I travelled across 14 different countries starting when I was 8 years old and not always in 5 stars hotel
I have two biological kids and 3 adopted children
I'm married with my 9 years boyfriend
I'm only 38 years old, while others were jerking off, I was working, learning and enjoying myself

I come here to relax and share when I can... sometimes I can't help and when I can't I stay away from the thread.

My time is very well spent, what about you?

Try This One
[Image: 6a0128770ad0fb970c017d3e80da7f970c-800wi]

memechose Wrote:
Try This One
[Image: 6a0128770ad0fb970c017d3e80da7f970c-800wi]

From the way he replied to my husband Meme, I believe he already come from that cunttree LOL

Jake Wrote:Just so we understand each other so you never come saying that I'm wasting my time ever again:

I'm CEO of an umbrella of companies I have created with annual profit of over $ 10.2 US millions a year
I teach Natural history in college (just for fun, I give half of my salary to charity because I don't need the full salary)
I went 12 years in university and has three degrees, Psychology, Sociology and Business management
I worked for 8 years with my dad around the world when he was Doctor without border, so I travelled across 14 different countries starting when I was 8 years old and not always in 5 stars hotel
I have two biological kids and 3 adopted children
I'm married with my 9 years boyfriend
I'm only 38 years old, while others were jerking off, I was working, learning and enjoying myself

I come here to relax and share when I can... sometimes I can't help and when I can't I stay away from the thread.

My time is very well spent, what about you?

I might also add to the list that my husband is part of many associations; among those he's a screenwriter member of the WGC (writer guild of Canada), DGC (Director Guild of Canada) etc, saying that he should do better things with his time, when he can contribute so much here in GS is very insulting and I hope you'll apologize for your cowardise. Try to learn to whom you're speaking too and this will make a world of difference for you. Jake may not always be able to assist in a forum environment, but I've seen him advise people, financially, Psychologically and I can tell you it gets results. You have no idea to whom you are interacting with. And you know the best part of all this? He'll do it for free and even postpone important meeting if he believes he can help you.

RomanticTom Wrote:Then don't answer it. I was hoping for guys who have the knowledge or can give a positive answer from their experiences.

Oh you want experiences.... I see.

Its is my experience that when a person posts a subject line and then in the body of the post say 'see the subject line' that they are not really going to listen to what I have to say.

It is also my experience that every place on this god forsaken ball of mud that has human beings also tends to have homosexuals and many homosexuals are wanting on one level or another a relationship of some sort.

The assumption that nationality somehow makes a person more or less prone to want a relationship is a fallacy of logic and reason, and it clearly denotes to me that you personally don't get how humans beings think and feel.

It is also my experience that nationalists (people who place such high store in country/nation to ask such a question) also tend to be bigots and racists and have lower opinions about 'those people'.

Your question is actually quite vague. There are variables depending on what YOU define relationship as and how you are approaching the 'willingness factor'

There are 81 countries where homosexuality is illegal. http://76crimes.com/76-countries-where-h...s-illegal/

In too many of them (lets face it, just one is too many) homosexuality carries the death penalty.

Due to that minor issue, many LGBT in those nations want a relationship, but aren't that willing to get involved.... IDK, being killed because you love someone tends to dampen the desire to get involved.

Now were you approaching this from your own personal experiences where you have discovered that many gay men are players and only want sex? I don't know because you question one liner with too many variables, so now I have to presume and try to read your mind...

If so, I hate to break the bad news to you, but in any country where being gay isn't a crime, you will find there are lots of players and lots of men who are horny and just want to have sex.

Mind you, this has nothing to do with homosexuality, it has much to due to with testosterone and testicles.

Define the parameters of the question, be a bit more specific about what it is you want to know. There are other variables here that I could expound upon, but I don't want to write a wall of text.

Oh look, too late... all because YOU don't know how to ask a fucking question.

RomanticTom Wrote:Your reasoning doesn't make sense. Maybe you should look to do something else with your time.

I don't really understand what the point is you're trying to make, but your reasoning doesn't make sense. Maybe you should do something more useful with your time.

You must be some kind of a new "Idiot" not to understand the logic. I got it right away. Your question is very vague and stupid (sorry) but saying that my dad should do something better of his time, I kind of agree, he should not answer such stupid question, this was indeed a waste of time. You on the other hand, you seem to have quite a lot of free time. Why don't you allocate that time to find yourself a new brain.

Don't ever insult my dad that way, you're not even close to bear his shoes.