Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which deodorant do you use?
This is yet another weird poll. Which one do you use?

I use Speed Stick. However, I tried most of those listed.
I use Axe. Because it's the one I've been using for the last few years and is the one that doesn't make me break out in rash :\

Fragrance is Phoenix. It's the black cap.
i use right gaurd, affordable, and really keeps the sweat away all day, i LUV axe TOUCH smell though, i used to use that scent body wash
I really don't like the smell of axe.

I use Old Spice, it's OK I guess.
When a subject is highly controversial — and any question about sex is that — one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the prejudices, the idiosyncrasies of the speaker.
- Virginia Woolf
I use Old Spice, but sometimes when I run out I use my mom's deodorant lol
only scentless deodorants .... I hate it when a man smells like a flower-shop. My man use it when he is at home .... but if he is here he "has" to use scentles, too.
Proud to be Gay & Pagan
)O(

[Image: pentagramm.gif]

31.10 Samhain, All Hallows Eve, Halloween
21.12 Yule
STOP eating Animals !
I use Old Spice, I like the smell, its not pungent like some of them.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
I use Mitchum it is scentless colorless and keeps the funk away